Saturday, February 24, 2007

One Night Only

As the title explains, 'one night only' for a birthday ... I spent the night before my birthday with Sonia and Sham at Midvalley Megamall !!! We had dinner at Chillis which was entirely paid by Sham and caught a movie, Dreamgirls. Dreamgirls was a good movie, except the weird singing interruptions in between conversations. People literally sighed everytime someone begun singing about every single thing. If it was real life, I'd be singing to my spoon about my dinner plate !!! My present of the day was from Sonia, a Rolex Oyster Perpetual watch. It's so freaking beautiful !!! I love it !!! It's strap is brownish leather and has three dials within the watch for the day, date and temperature ... ! She couldn't wait to give it to me so the moment I saw her, she thrusted the watch into my hands at Coffee Bean !!!

Today was another fun day. I was supposed to go karaoke-ing with Debbi and Michelle but unfortunately Debbi wasn't feeling well. Most probably affected by jet lag after flying back from South Korea ! So, Michelle and I decided to go shopping !! I got my first jacket and a grey t-shirt with red velvet writing emblazoned across it ! The writing is acually an old method taught by British English teachers to write the letters of the alphabet properly ! It was "The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog" Who knew ? My mom did !

So far my present list is;
  1. a Rolex watch
  2. Money, Money, Money
  3. a pair of Sneakers
  4. famous Amos Cookies
  5. a Jacket
  6. more MoneyMoney, Money !!!

Yesterday, I had my first visitor at Peter Hoe ! It was See Man !!! She dropped by to check out the place whilst waiting for her brother to finish tuition classes ! It was good to see a familiar face around !!!

I'm so tired, yesterday's and today's outing has left me beat ! I was so tired, I was dozing off in the first half of Mass today !!! Head lolling from to right and all !!! So embarrassing !!!

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home