Sunday, August 13, 2006

A Little Loss Of Faith.

I think I am permanently like a 'deer caught in headlights' and/or a 'child in a pit of unforgiving decisions'. I just feel a little lost, worried that I will not be able to even scrape a passing mark for my coming exams. I've let my ego stand in the way of my future; I still have not forgiven my parents for forcing me to do STPM, for not believing that I can do well elsewhere ( no matter what the competition or hardship that'll come my way ), for not letting me be independent, and for allowing these and other insecurities build within me ( and tear the walls of confidence ). I'm like plaster with no mould.

I tried putting my misery at the back of my mind. I replaced it all by focusing on other things like school ( anything but studying ), this blog, friends, and other things that I can lend a hand to. I want to do well but this is something I extremely hate. I try and try, and now, I'm out of options. I'm reaching the brick wall and I'm going to hit it soon !

I've hit to many dead ends. I fear I'm fighting a lost battle. How am I not supposed to feel like a loser ?

The one thing this pathetic 19 year old mostly desires from his family is a tiny droplet of attention. Not one bothers. All I ever wanted was someone who bothered. All they expect is that I do well so that our family name rises ( don't care how I do it, as long as it happens ). So that my achievement could be something to gloat about. So now, since I'm failing, why mention my name to others, why bother at all ?

Everytime I ask for help, they just scowl and tell me to go away. I'm 19, Yes I know ! But is it really that immature to ask for something like that ?

They have problems. I have problems. Mine's just not that important.

I don't want to fail ! I really don't want to !

I'm losing myself in this silly problem.

I feel lifeless.

... too much drama huh ?

When I'm happy with myself, there's always something in my life to spoil it.

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home