Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I Really Don't Understand

I really don't understand what's in store for me. What is the 'greater plan' for me ? I am constantly at logger heads with every decision there is to make !

I had a good dream last night. The one thing I am so afraid to share with everyone was discovered, and had received positive feedback. It was a very comforting dream. Something, which in reality might ( who am I kidding ? ) backfire. I am walking on hot coals ! I am obviously not ready to share.

Going to school today was pointless ! I only had a class in the beginning and at the end of schooling hours, the FSC meeting was cancelled. I should've just missed school today. At least I'd have a good sleep. I didn't feel so good in school. Whilst on my way to school, I felt woozy and nauseated ( and having gastric pains wasn't helping either ). This, carried on till I reached home. I still feel a bit sick. *Blueck* Oops ! I guess I just vomited all over the screen ...

Wait a minute ! Since when did I eat lumpy green stuff ???

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home