Sunday, August 06, 2006

Updating Life

I sort of felt guilty everytime I open my blog page just to add another entry, I haven't been improving in my studies so, I came up with self punishment. I stopped finding reasons to go out, to blog and to even attend the Pussycat Dolls concert !

Now I even stopped watching most tv shows. I have turned my daily routine into a colourless picture, dull.

After the slight misunderstanding between Shantini and I, our relationship is mended and I find her much more tolerable (it's a start !). Infact, I feel our friendship is better than it was before.

Ok, that's it for now. I'm still on punishment !

PS: Debbi's birthday party on Monday was great ! Especially the part when I was going home with Michelle *rolls with laughter*

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home