Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Acually Doing Something

6 days of holidays left. 4 of which are weekdays. Also, 4 of which I have tuition classes and an exam to take. Some holiday ...

I miss PA tuition classes at Kolej Bandar. I forgot how funny Mr. Thiaga was, and how I acually pay attention in his class ( aside from the few remarks I make about certain people in class ). Something totally off topic ; I hate Jesse McCartney's new song, I can't even remember the title !

Today's PA class ( an intensive class ) was great. I acually felt that I learnt something. Crap ! Kasturi's PA exam is on Thursday ! I didn't even open a book yet !!!

Shit ! Ihaftastudynowgottago ... !

-conRad-

2 Comments:

Blogger beddi said...

hey ya con...
so long no updates - yeah, i know your internet has gone bonkers.
boring boring...
la la la la la............


conrad oh conrad,
kenapa tak de update?

...

sa-ya sangat bosan
sa-ya sangat bosan

8:53 PM  
Blogger beddi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home