Saturday, July 22, 2006

Do We All Need A Reality Check ?

I feel squirmish. I've been that way since Wednesday.

I read something in a book Sonia brought to school recently. I forgot the book's title but I know it was wisdom for young females. I flipped to a page and somehow I connected with what was written. It went along the lines of "... I will not wish to change what had happened, it needed to be done. What I wish to change was how I felt when I did it ...". This phrase referred to the fight I had with Shantini on Wednesday. Never would I expect that after doing what I had always wanted to do, would make me feel miserable throughout the week. Our emotional scope is never what we anticipate.

I am angry at Nik Anuay ! How dare he say the Form Six Council (FSC) hasn't done a single significant thing in school ??? I am angry at Norhana ! How dare she say that Denise and I do nothing in FSC !!! Our/My work is never appreciated. If the Malaysian government wants to see prejudice, selfishness, biased decisions, useless undedicated teachers, power struggles, pettiness and the list just travels, see it in V.I. The only sane people in V.I are a few teachers and students. Everything else is blinded by pure greediness !!! The system is corrupted. It will remain in its slumps.

I feel too disgusted ...

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home