Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Lies I Tell

I had a dilemma. I signed up to take a PA test at Kasturi which, overlaps on an intensive class for PA at Kolej Bandar. I would rather go for the intensive class rather than take the test, so, I came up with a plan of replacing myself with someone else. I placed my query at the front desk of Kasturi to a sweet lady. Unfortunately, no matter how sweet she was, there was nothing that could be done. She asked me why couldn't I take the test and I told her a lie ( I thought I could get my way ! ). A lie that if you heard offhand, even you'd realise it was a lie. I now know, no matter what lie I'm telling, I can make it extremely believable. I told her that I couldn't make it for the test as I'll be visiting my grandfather in Melaka because he's very sick.

  1. I don't have a grandfather in Melaka
  2. She asked what kind of sickness he's suffering from ? I answered, "I don't know ? He's very very sick"
  3. She asked me when I'll be leaving ? I answered, "I don't know ? As soon as possible I guess

Anyways, I spoke to my PA teacher at Kasturi and worked out my dilemma. I'll be taking the test on another day. :)


I'm still feeling guilty after lying to that sweet lady. Plus ! I have to avoid the front desk at all costs because I forgot I have normal tuition classes to attend too ! Me and the messes I get myself into !

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home