Friday, July 14, 2006

Get Dirty ! It's The Only Way.

I'm back. Things have flew by pretty fast. All gone with the wind. The World Cup Ended. Italy won it ( all the other teams I was rooting for lost, Italy was the other team that I hoped would win, and they did ! ). And troubles brew everywhere.

It was "picture taking" week ( for our school mag ). This day is the day for people like Ben and Li-Shia and Amy and Denise and ... and ... other self confessed photo taking addicts. I feel like crap as all my pictures look horrible ! ( I need to work on my smiling face - a few people or so, have hinted on/laughed at/mimicked my smile )

I feel like I'm on a sinking boat with a float. I'm sinking, but there's a float, but I want the boat to stay afloat and the float is there too. ( I want the cake and to eat it )

People always have a conception on another person, wether good or bad. Walk tall la. You are who you are, don't change to suit other's likes and dislikes. Life has it's transitions ( a questioning period ). Stay strong, when everyone weakens to conform to society's norm. ...just a word of advice ...

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home