Friday, May 12, 2006

Hello!
.
.
.
.
.
My Name Is Conrad.
.
.
.
.
.
And I'm Addicted To Blogging
!


My mid-year exam is clearly 4 1/2 days away and yet a single book has not been opened and read. I have seriously missplaced my priorities. I think I know what I want to do now. My decision comes from a series of events that took place within this month, beginning with the day of dissecting a rat till the day I watched Grey's Anatomy and had my palm read.

Although exams are closely around the corner, I have taken the liberty to try and pull off a miracle. Which is to study, at least read something and not fail miserably in my exams. all this time I just kept putting up a barrier and I think it's time that it comes down. I mean, how long am I going to play this foolish games ?

I maybe dramatic but not stupid, certainly not stupid ! For now my roller-coaster trail shall not encounter any loops or hills for I shall forbid it to take that path. Maybe Pn. Vasantha is right, it's time to be selfish ( ... eeerrr ... maybe just a little selfish eh ? ).

Off I am to fulfill my current ideologies ( 'dreams' sounded to cliche' ) ... This whole 'post' sounds cliche !

To HELL with you !!

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home