Sunday, April 30, 2006

TAG !!!

001. Name: Conrad Edmund Bateman
002. Your nickname: -conRad-, con-con, connie, corny, con, corn, batman, concred, condrad, conrrrrad ... the list goes on and on ...
003. Birthdate: 24th February 1987
004. Zodiac sign: I'm a Picean
005. Male/female: Male
006. Grade: An STPM student
007. School: Victoria Institution
008. Occupation: A student with the sore-est head !
009. Residence: Taman Midah, Cheras
010. Screen name: --Reinvention Proceeding--, or -conRad-
011. Your appearance: Average height I guess, I weigh about 80kg but people say I don't look it, short black hair(usually gelled, sometimes it's spiked), carrying a few extra pounds, I believe

- Your appearance -
012. Hair color: Very dark brown (can only be seen when light shines on my fine strands of hair)
013. Hair length: Short.
014. Eye color: Dark dark brown. (also can only be seen if you are stupid enough to shine light right into my eyes).
015. Clothing style: Normally, just a t-shirt and knee length pants; going out, It's usually casual stuff.
016. Height: Around 169-171cm ... I think ?
017. Braces?: Somewhere between the ages of 14 -15 years old, then I took it off two years after that.
018. Glasses?: Started wearing it at the age of 17, stress according to the optometrist !
019. Piercings?: Always wanted one, parents would never allow ... so sad ... I'll peirce my ears sooner or later !!!
020. Tattoos: Maybe a small 1 when I get out from this house !!!
021. Righty/lefty: Right handed, can't write with left hand for nuts !


- Your "first's" -
022. First best friend: Definitely Sonia and Stephanie !!!.
023. First award: Aiyo, some stupid Indian dance I did back in Kindergarden !!! Swinging and twirling here and there ... banging some thing with a stick and all ...
024. First sport: Not into sports, but my dad tried introducing football to me, It worked for awhile then lost interest ... never stick to one thing for long, even Taekwando was a dissaster !
025. First pet: A brown dog, called Dusty, the only dog I ever loved !I think he was a labrador ? can't recall the species now ... He passed away a long long time ago because of cancer. I miss him so much.
026. First real vacation: The first REAL vacation I can remember was in Thailand, also was my first time calling room service and ordering plates of huge mee goreng and pasta before my dad's tour group went for dinner !!!
027. First concert/show: Simple Plan with Sonia, does Disney On Ice count as first shows ?
028. First love: Names shall not be mentioned here !
029. Movie(s): Way too many
030. Tv show: Charmed, lost, Desperate Housewives, One Tree Hill, The O.C, C.S.I, and many many more 2 !
031. Color: Any shade of Blue
032. Rapper: Maybe Mike Shinoda la ! I'm more into Poppers ! ( oh crap ! just realized poppers are a thing used by gay ppl for sex ... all grossed out ... ! )
033. Band: ... .. still can't get over the last statement ....VI Band !
034. Song: Currently, Shakira; Hips Don't lie !
035. Friend: ... What the ... ?
037. Sport to do: Err.. Not really a sports person.
038. Sport to watch: Gymnastics ? Synchronised swimming ?
039. Favorite brand: None. As long it cathes my eye and suits me ...
040. Store: See first la what I like !!!
041. School subject: now ... ? MUET ... aha !
042. Animal: I L.O L.O L.O.V.E .... Cats !
043. Book: Haven't read any good books lately ... I guess it's the Harry Potter Series la !
044. Magazine: Galaxie and Cleo ...
045. Shoes: I usually pick the casual shoes, I have two about ankle high boots and a rugged grey sport shoe thingy ... all not branded ... the design is magnifique !
046. Feeling: Bored , that's why I'm doing this ...
047. Mood: so-so la !
048. Have a crush: Nope ....
049. Eating: Had a big breakfast and later I have chicken rice waiting for me down stairs !!! ... mmmmm....
050. Drinking: I drank Milo peng and Teh peng earlier !
051. Typing: ... ? ... ?... ?
052. Online: Don't I have to be to answer this ? !!!
053. Listening to: Ll Cool J and Jeniffer Lopez new song ... dunno the title lah !
054. Thinking about: After the previous questions why the heck am I still answering this tag ?
055. Wanting to: Study ... but I'll nvr will ...
.056. Watching: Watching what? The computer screen la !!!
057. Wearing: Black Carlsberg t-shirt and knee length shorts ...

-Your Future-
058. Want kids?: Yup ...
059. Want to be married?: If possible ... but I'm losing the sense and purpose in getting married ...
060. Career in mind: I still have no idea given the damn circumstances I'm thrown in ... !
061. Where do you want to live?: Very far away from my family ... !!!
062. Car: I dunno ... what ever looks good in the future ? ...

-the opposite sex? -
063. Hair color: Aiya ... as long they look nice la ...
064. Hair length: Watever la ... as long as nice larrrr ... !!!!
065. Eye color: How can tell nowadays ? ... If I don't like then wear coloured contact lenses loh !!!
066. Measurements: 30 25 30 ?.... I'm kidding ... I dunno ?
067. Cute/sexy: Cute. ... yeah , Cute ....
068. Lips/eyes: Eyes, so I can stare dreamily into em.... aaaahhhh ....*driffts off*....
069. Hugs/kisses: Lots and lots of hugs .... I feel much more secure that way ...
070. Short/tall: average ....
071. Easygoing/serious: Bit of both. A bit more serious la ... I'm the a bit too easy-going ... I need someone to keep me grounded ....
072. Romantic/spontaneous: Spontaneously Romantic ?
073. Chubby/skinny: I'm average .... I do not discriminate ...
074. Sensitive/loud: Not too sensitive ... cos that's me ... a bit loud is better too ...
075. Hook-up/relationship: Relationships of course ... I belive in those ...
076. Sweet/caring: Sweetly caring ?
077. Trouble maker/hesitant: A bit of both ... makes them much more sexy ....

-Would you ever?-
078. Kissed a stranger: Lots of strangers I'd like to kiss ... but no i have nvr kissed a stranger ...
079. Had alcohol: Yes ... but I'm not into it at all ....
080. Smoked: Once ... just a puff ... coughed like mad after that ... was enough to put me off ...
081. Ran away from home: planned it before ... Thought it through ... better to complete education become successful then move away ... much more happier that way ... :)
082. Broken a bone: lots off hair-line factures nothing too serious ... i mostly get deep gashes and horible scrapes ... more scars ...
083. Got an x-ray: almost ... the doctor said it was unnecessary cos I am as healthy as a horse ... but I did get 1 when I was going to get my braces ...
084. Broken someones heart: Yes
085. Broke up with someone: Yes.
086. Turned someone down: Yes.
087. Cried when someone died: ... Duh' ... !!!
088. Cried at school: I think so ? ... can't remember why though ? ...

-Do you believe in?-
089. God: Yes.
090. Miracles: Yup ... it's even a miracle that I'm acually here typing this !
091. Love at first sight: Nope ... not anymore cos I used to believe in it and the got my heart crushed into a million pieces over and over again ... the rollled into a steam roller ... fed to dogs .. thrown in .... I'm trailing off again aren't I ?!
092. Ghosts: According to my Aunt, 1ce in Singapore ( I was about 4-5 years old ) I was lifted and thrown towards the door ... no1 was there accept me and my aunt ! .... I can only remember myself crying ... evrything else is a blank in my head ...
093. Aliens: * X-Files music* ... I think so ?
094. Soul mates: Yes.
095. Heaven: Yes
096. Hell: If there is a heaven, there is a hell ...
097. Abortion: NEVER ! ... unless it is justifiable !!! ...
098. Kissing on the first date: Too fast ...
099. Horoscopes: Not at all

-Answer Truthfully-
100. Is there someone you want, but you know you can't have?: Uh ... yes ... hehe .... ! *goes red in the face* ...

Ok , some words have accidently been omited, missed spelled and few other mishapps happened ... Stupid internet and blogger giving problems and ...

I didn't and still don't feel like blogging because a few things that has happened recently ... It just killed my spirit to blog ... let's just hope I don't permenantly lose interest ... It's just for awhile I guess ...

So ... Li-Shia and Denise are tagged again ... Wahahaha !!! .... Doooo IT !!!! ...

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home