Monday, April 10, 2006

My Fault ! It Was My Fault ! And I'm Sorry !

Today was a day of 'my faults'. MUET class started with Pn. Vasantha hounding me for forgetting to hand in the MUET results to Mr. Leong about a month ago. Truthfully, I carried the results with me everyday, but it just slips my mind to hand it in. I can be that way sometimes. I have short term memory.

I redid my Bio practical during recess. I originally wanted to do it earlier with Denise but the Girls Club had a last minute, out of the blue meeting. I had a horrible result for my last chromatography. Ok, for those who go 'Huh ?', chromatography is a slip of paper with the 4 different coloured pigments ( chlorophyll, karotene ... bla bla ... ) obtained from the grinding of leaves, acetone and ( how do you say pelarut ? ... dissolver ? thinner ? ... my england no good ! ) when Denise finally came, we did it together. Amongst all the fighting we still made a pretty good team. Although, Denise's chromatography came out fine the first time, mine just faded so fast ! After much help from Denise ( all the gloating she did ! According to her, I jinxed myself because I said my practicals always turn out good, if not , better ! ), mine finally turned out ok. Both of us obtained 3 out of 4 coloured pigments.

Whilst all the struggling and whining I did during the practical, a few others, mostly U6BF ( Denise's class ) students came in to redo their practicals too. Phak Hoe dropped by, but wasn't in a very good mood as he had a terrible day yesterday and today he found out a few unsettling stuff. What am I talking about ? Well, he found out a few things that might jeopardize the FSC orientation and our source of earning money for the club.

Another fault that I did was mention Kian Ming's name to Phak Hoe. I got Suzanne to ask Phak Hoe about Kian Ming and the leadership camp they went for recently. I know Phak Hoe hates Kian Ming to the max ( I just love it when Phak Hoe gets fired up, his insults are very fun to hear ), but, I didn't know that Ben ( who was by Phak Hoe's side ) didn't like when people made fun of Kian Ming. So in the end I begun the heated debate between Phak Hoe and Ben about judging people and namely judging Kian Ming. I felt so guilty that the both of them were just arguing about everything and some of the things Ben said cut through my heart.

It made me realize that we all judge people because they are different. Ben's point ( I think ... ? ) was that we cannot judge a person no matter how angry or annoyed they make us. Nor should we keep bringing up the topic of how much we a hate a certain person to other people. I was cut through the heart because of this, I do this all the time. I always get caught up in the moment of my anger and just blast about everyone to the nearest person. It is no excuse. I was ashamed ... very ashamed when Ben pointed it out. So, I shall try to not be so open about my feelings ( mostly anger and hatred ) about certain people to other people.

That's so gonna be so hard !!!

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home