Friday, March 30, 2007

Life Isn't All Blueberry Muffins

Work has made me become something I hate the most . . . that is, being a bore ! I haven't had much fun for someone who has about 6 to 7 months of holidays ! I haven't done the things I wanted to do, I haven't learnt mandarin, I haven't taken up a typing class ( I still type with one finger ! ), and I haven't gone clubbing since new year's eve !!! The only thing i did do was, getting a job !!!

I've let my job invade my social life. To hang on to whats left of my social life, I have once a week "meet up's" with Debbi and Michelle and Sonia.

Take today for instance. Today is my day off of work. I used it to go to Leisure Mall with Sonia to catch a movie ( Meet The Robinsons ) ! How sad is that ??? I should've been more adventurous, more spontaneous !

Meet The Robinsons was a feel good movie, one for the kids ! Yet, it had a certain element in the storyline even for adults, a somewhat secret pull for the inner child.

Everytime I have a day off, I feel like not wanting to go back to work the next day. Lately at work, I feel out of place again. An outsider looking in. Some of the staff gets annoyed that I'm pretty much new to everything, so learning and getting used to things slows or stops progression (whatever that means ??? )

I'm sleepy .....

-conRad-

3 Comments:

Blogger beddi said...

i can lend u this timon and pumbaa typing game. that is what made me able to touch type now. Seriously!

3:36 AM  
Blogger -conRad- said...

I am kinda laughing, but believe me, I am taking you seriously !!!

10:23 PM  
Blogger beddi said...

haha.
seriously !

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home