Friday, June 09, 2006

--Finale--

Updating-Updating-Updating

So many sad moments, terrible omens, all in the glitz and glamour of TV world. It looks like a month of finales. Grey's Anatomy ended, The Scholar ends ( although, I don't watch it ) , Charmed is ending next week ( for good ! ) ... Did I make it clear ? Charmed is ending !!! No !!!

No Phoebe. No Piper. No Paige. No Phoebe. No Leo. No Wyatt. No Phoebe. No Chris. No Phoebe. ... No Book of Shadows. No Demons. No Phoebe. No Magic. No Phoebe. No Whitelighters. No Phoebe !!! ... My life now is officially over ... kill me ... there is nothing to live for anymore ( I'm a good example for, why 'Say No to TV' in government adds ) ... *cries hysterically*

Even in the movie X-Men - The Last Stand, didn't give me anything to live for again ( drama, drama, drama ! ) ... So many people died ! Die ! Die ! Die ! That's all their good for ! I was going like "Noooooooooo !!!" each time a character dies. I hate the scriptwriter ! How dare he ruin the very foundation of X-Men !!!

-LaLaLaLaLaLa-

Tuesday. Haha ! What a funny day. The only sign of doomsday was at the cinema whilst watching X-Men 3, and that was on the movie screen ! Poor San Francisco, they're gonna need lotsa moolah to get that city up and running again !

Yesterday was my parents anniversary. 20 years. They celebrated it at The Perdana Lake Club ( God knows where it is ? The last time I went there was when I was in Form 1 ! ). The food was great. The company was horrible. Only all of my dad's friends were invited ! How much fun did you think I had ?

After the dinner, they all adjourned to the bar where children below 18 years of age can't enter. Guess who had to take care of my sis, bro and my dad's friend's child ? ... 3 guesses ?!

I hate running around after children. That other child was a pain too. He had so many allergies, the one place where we could hang out was the one place his allergies got the better of him. We spent the next 3-4 hours in the lobby listening to them play "I spy with my little eye ..." ( at this point, I could feel my brain melt and seep out through my ears )

My parents had a great time ( we left Lake Club at 1.30am )

I forgot to mention my aunt, who is a nun, was there to ! She was cracking jokes about nuns, priests and God. Irony.

*my post deleted itself earlier ... lost all hope to type again ... now it's back ... what the ... ???*

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home