Sunday, May 28, 2006

Rain Drops Are Falling On My Head ... They Keep Falling ...

The past week was partially taken up with exams. Judging from my past posts, the exams proved to be a strain on my pysche. I'm beat and I'm too tired to get up. Maths and chemistry tested my shallow memory capabilities and biology heighten my crapping abilities. Out of four subs, I think I only managed to improve on one sub, Pengajian am. That is, 'I think' being the very operative word !

Thursday was the beginning of the Teacher's Day celebrations. Basically, the sports events between teachers and students kicked off on this day. From football to netball matches, and a treasure hunt relay the teachers proved to be quite fit ( well, some of em' ). I only came to school around 11am

It was the Ascension of the Lord and so I headed for Mass in Infant Jesus Convent at around 6.30am. Mass ended around 7.40 am and so I had plenty of time to go to school but I wanted to watch the live finale of American Idol ! So after a very long breakfast ( which made me very very anxious, because I really wanted to catch the show in time !!! ) we headed home, to which, upon arrival, I ran to turn on the tv. For a whole hour I patiently stared at the idiot box praying for a miracle that Katherine would win. My prayers usually never work for these kind of things, I guess God liked Taylor too. Straight after the finale, I headed to school.

When I reached school, I first met Denise. The whole day consisted of me chit-chatting with Denise, Suzanne and Li-Shia, and also changing ideas and dirty thoughts on sex with Sonia, Boon Chong, Phon, Lik Wen and Ee Mun ! Not forgetting the occasional insults thrown back and forth between Sonia and I.

It was a good day to relax la ....

Friday happened to be quite a hectic day. This was the day where everything would be done solely for the teacher's entertainment. At first everything got a bit messy. Those who were giving out the presents had a few mishaps. We presented the presents a bit late, the cake for the teachers never came out and Phak Hoe had the cake's icing on his butt !

Everything else ran smoothly for the second half of the event/show. Even the teachers got up on stage to sing a few songs ! They all looked drunk, like someone had spiked their drinks or something.Li-Shia ( the MC for the day ) did great work ( no matter what the other lower forms did or say ! ). Ben and Kian Ti looked frazzled, but they pulled everything off without a hitch ( eventhough, they were a bit dramatic when a teacher told me to ask to add another small show from Fang Hai !!! ) ... :P

I ! I went to tuition with red stains on my precious long-sleeved shirt !!! That stupid cake !!! *fiery red eyes* I helped Phak Hoe carry the cake and the icing got all over my tie and in-turn, on my shirt !

Tuition was normal. I felt really sleepy. Must be all that eating before we ( Denise, Suzanne and I ) went to tuition. Denise, Suzanne and I had multiple amounts of chocolate cake, ( we were trying to finish the cake that was given to the teachers and also finish Jien Ting's 'mock' birthday cake ). We found Illya ( I forgot how to spell his name ) and got him to eat three sizeable pieces of chocolate cake. Later, we left him to deal with the cake all by himself.

After tuition, it poured like mad. Even Lai's umbrella was no match against the strong winds and harsh rain.It was more than 'rain drops are falling on my head' ... All of us, namely Steph, Des, Lai and I went home soaking wet and freezing.

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home