Monday, May 29, 2006

False Pretences

I went to Sonia's home today under the pretence of studying.

Sonia + Conrad + Shamelan + Sabrina = NO STUDYING AT ALL ( just uncontrollable laughing ).

Sonia wanted me to try her cooking. She made Tom Yam Soup and Sambal Ikan Bilis, both which were very tasty. However, making it was troublesome. First, Sonia had all the ingredients messed up ( she combined two steps of the recipe and added the wrong amounts located for 2 ingredients ). Then, Sham thought his culinary skills surpasses both mine and Sonia's and added 4 spoons of salt into the sambal and added much more fish sauce than the supposed amount to the Tom Yam !

Sonia and I spent the rest of our morning fixing the Tom Yam and the sambal. The Tom Yam at first tasted like sweet lime juice. Then after many improvisations, it finally tasted like it should be ! In between all this, Sonia and I were, well ... playing and laughing a whole lot. We looked like a bunch of psycho cooks ! But, We CAN cook !

Shamelan + Cooking = Disaster

We had a great time. After lunch, we all pigged out on junk food ( Apollo junk food ) ... I never eat these stuff ! Today was a day where I tried new things ( new unhealthy things ) ... :)

I rushed home for tuition at 3pm. I finally passed Sabrina's birthday present to her ( it was for her birthday ... last year ! )

Now, I'm sitting here sneezing to glory ! Damn my allergies !!!

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home