Sunday, May 28, 2006

Easy !!
Which Part Exactly ???

*This post was supposed to be posted after my chemistry exam *

"I would love to say that I proved Mr. Whatchamacallit ( Kali ) wrong but life is not that good. Chemistry turned out to be as horrible as maths. What can I say really ? I never studied ( just at the last moments ), how would you think I did ? Wait ! Don't answer that ! Keep it to yourself. I DON'T want to know ( cos' I know already ... what I'm doing is called being in DENIAL ! )

Even this whole entry was formulated ( a word just copied off of my exam paper ) during this exam. I wrote all this down on my testpad, just desperately waiting for two hours to pass so that later I can type this post out on my computer ! ... And people wonder why I can't pass my exams ?

Just moments ago, Steph sms-ed. She had a bad biology exam. I guess the both of us deserve what we are getting today. We slacked off and this is the repay.

School Holidays ! Why thou art so far ? I cannot wait for four more days !!! I need all the rest I can get ( or at least all the study time I desperately need to utilize ! ).

Flunking yet another sub ! I so need to pass my PA and bio exams, then , at least the two red marks on my report card don't seem so bad when I've improved in two other subs. I just hope so ... "

*Well, we all know how that turned out ! I still don't know why I didn't post this whole entry when I wrote it ?*

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home