Sunday, June 04, 2006

SSssssssshhhhhh .... ! I'm Studying la !

Its funny that I can lose the mood to blog during the holidays. I seem to blog much more often when there is school !

The pass three days and two nights I have been home alone. My grandmother left to Rawang whilst my parents, sister and brother left for Malacca leaving me home alone to take care of my damn dog, Lucky. Since we had a dog ( my grandmother's idea ), going on trips are troublesome as someone has to stay home to look after Lucky. Lucky is an extremely fierce dog who can't be taken care of by anyone but my family.

So, from Wednesday till Friday evening, I was home alone. Being home alone isn't as all it's hyped up to be. I had to do all the housework. Sweeping, cleaning, washing.

Lucky is an extremely idiotic dog who follows me everywhere I go. He even waits outside the bathroom door when I am bathing, he whines when left alone and annoys the life out of me !

I didn't feel lonely when I was home alone ( I guess I can stay away from anyone). Nights didn't seem sinister at all, infact, all my normal qualms/paranoia at night were surprisingly non-present ! I thought the biggest problems I might face would be at night ?!

I even managed to go to tuition on Thursday and come home without any worries or regret ! I got side tracked on my way to tuition on Friday. Sonia, Sham and I had lunch at the Royal Selangor Club before tuition. We reached there a bit late and the food came very late, maybe we should have ordered a few dishes only. Our eyes were bigger than our stomachs I guess ... We never went for tuition. At our table, in front of everyone, Sonia and I made a pact that we would not miss tuition in the coming week !

Yesterday was rather fun, although we ( Sonia, Sham and I ) were supposed to go rock climbing at 1 Utama in Camp 5, but that didn't happen because it was rather expensive for me at this time. We decided to go some other time, and bring along more friends too.

At 1U, we caught The Da Vinci Code. I didn't really like how they changed some parts of the book. Many small details were altered and that didn't impress me. I felt the ending was a tad offensive ( but superb if you discount the religious implication it made ). Throughout the whole movie, Sonia kept asking all kinds of questions ... Why is it like that Conrad ? ... What do they mean Conrad ? ... Why did she do that Conrad ? ... Who is this Conrad ? .... Conrad ! Conrad ! Conrad !

We ate at Waffle World for breakfast, at Thai Nudle House for lunch, and at Starbucks for no reason at all. We ate so much ....

We also took a tour in camp 5 to find out more about rock climbing. I saw a guy and I'm positive it was Ashraf Sinclair but Sonia said it wasn't because Sham said that guy works there ! I noticed all the people who work there have a uniform and that look-a-like ( It is him ! ) wasn't wearing the uniform. Sonia was practically drooling at the guy who was giving us the tour. I have to admit, he was handsome. But, the way he talked sounded really funny, like he took too much sleeping pills and his tongue seemed to have slept off !

Today was surprising ! After Mass at Holy Rosary and breakfast at Brickfields, my dad made a promise to me, my sis, and my brother on the way home. According to him, if I get straight A's in STPM I would a get a car of my own ( either a Myvi, Gen2 or a second hand Mercedes ! ... I chose the Myvi ) and a handphone of my choice. I acually made a pact with my mum that I would only want a handphone. My sis, if she did well too, she would get a new handphone and my brother was promised any toy that he would like. I was shocked ! A car ? Wow !

What the ... ? I should be studying for those 4 A's ! ...

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home