Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Bantering On And On.

Worried. I am worried.

School is becoming a little like a jam on a Malaysian highway after 5pm. So many things at one time. The Form Six Council is having a huge strain on it's back. The Board Of Monitors is quite disorganized. Classmates seem like Osama Bin Laden. Me ? I feel like Hitler or maybe the Queen of Hearts from Alice In Wonderland ... "Off with their heads !!!"

Sometimes I wonder why I take on so much responsibilities ? Then Sonia strikes me with a remark like, "Cos, you can never say N O !"

Maybe I just regret not being able to share anything with someone closer than a 'friend' ... if you know what I mean ... No no ! That's not it ! I feel free without being tied up in a relationship. Plus with the luck I've been having, I think I'll just remain single, thank you very much.

The PA exam seemed quite calming. I mean, I wasn't panicky or shaky. I'm just hoping I did well.

So much work ! I need to study ... errr ... I mean practice my math and type out a few paragraphs for the orientation booklets and and, ... I still want to watch American Idol ! I'm just too tired to lift my hands and eyes and coordinate it to focus on my ever so dusty math book. I think I'm giving in into my dark side. The side where I just want to be an American Biker. You know, the people who have no responsibilities and 'bike' around the U.S like a free bird.

Ok, snapping out of my daze ! I'm having those 'I wish' moments. You know what ? The truly Malaysian way to say something at a time like this is, "Wateverla"

-wateverla-

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also have such moments. Of course I dont dream about being a biker chick la.. Bicycle also cannot ride properly, what more a motorbike. Muahahhahhaha!

-hazel-

7:10 PM  
Blogger -conRad- said...

I don't know wether I still can ride a bicycle or not ? It's been a very long time since I've been on one ! I'm such a city boy ... You read my blog ? Since when ? I read yours too ... loved your lyrics to the R. Kelley song.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home