Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Days That I've Missed

I feel like I owe everyone a long entry today, especially to Stephanie ( my loyal, read-everyday-my-blog-friend). I have been extremely busy. Loads of work needed to be done and loads more still needs doing. Usually I'd explain almost every sector of my life, but today, it is different. Today highlights the moments of my life that seem interesting.

Last Saturday, 25th March to be more precise, I had attended the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra (MPO) School's Concerts - Fantastic Beasts. It was a concert featuring famous music pieces featured in the Harry Potter movie soundtrack, and two other great pieces of music, namely, Samson And Delilah's "Bacchanale" and The Little Mermaid's "Under The Sea".

Many schools were present. My cousin from Melaka even made it there. I was registered under Steph's music school. The concert was fantastic. Musicians dressed up as witches and wizards and the host was simply fantastic ( Mr. Alasdair Malloy - who also signed my booklet, WoooHooo !). The host got the whole audience to take part, dancing and laughing ourselves away. I loved the percussionists, the timpani and the celeste musicians. Can't wait till May 6th ( or is that 9th ? ) because, this time, Desiree, Lai, Raveena, others and I are going for a piano concerto. I'm excited already !

On Sunday, Steph and I caught Ice Age 2; The Meltdown in Midvalley. Steph had won two tickets to catch the movie first. I truly enjoyed every minute of the movie. Not only was it funnier, the story line, although predictable, had it's 'capturing' moments. We both enjoyed the movie and the day that followed through too. From walking to nowhere, to meeting friends and ... oddly family, we had a great time. Wouldn't you agree Steph ?

Drama Drama Drama ! That's what happened AGAIN between the Indian girls in my school. Sonia had had enough ! So she set up a meeting for them. Everyone was told to air out their problems with one another. Sonia and I tried our very best to solve things, both of us were desperately clarifying every word that was said, as already the fine line between them was fading. I'd say we managed to put the matter at rest for the moment, nobody seems forgiving enough to be 'the bigger person'. Selfishness and envy sparked it all and I dare say it will spark again ... soon ...!

I guess that's the update for today. As I said earlier, I'm too busy, most of my blogger friends haven't updated their blogs either. School is pressurizing (is there such a word ... ??? ) us too much. Dear dear ...

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home