Saturday, April 08, 2006

CLEO's 50 Most Eligible Bachelors

This past week has been very tiresome. School work, tuition work, and house work seemed endless till the weekends came. Last night Debbi, Michelle and I met up at the nearest mamak. It had been a very long time since we meet up at a mamak restaurant. OK, so people meet up usually at a mamak stall but the stalls here close early, and the stalls usually look horrible, like every rodent and insect has had infested the mamak stalls. we spent only about an hour because Deb had to leave early, No Worries, we were meeting up the next day ( today ) at KLCC. Michelle asked Deb and I to follow her watch CLEO's 50 Most Eligible Bachelors show at KLCC.

Michelle picked us both up and we left to the LRT station. Not long after leaving the parking lot, Michelle ( the Oscar winner for blurness ) ran back to her car to get her Touch 'n' Go card. Deb and I had a very humorous ride all the way to KLCC because Michelle was asking lots of funny questions on public transportation ( the LRT ). One of her questions ? ... 'We reached already ar ?' When in reality, we just passed the first station. Or the question , 'Should we get down here ?' after passing every 2 stations !

Upon reaching KLCC, we decided to have lunch at the food court where we all shared my scrumptious Hawaiian pizza. Then, we moved down to the 1st floor to get a good view of the upcoming show. We chose a good spot, a floor above the stage. We could see the bachelors coming down the runway perfectly. I was getting quite restless because the show was supposed to start at 1.30pm but it didn't and the people standing behind me were always hitting my precious ass. Finally, according to Malaysian time, the show started at about 2pm with Dayang NurFaizah singing three English songs, two of which were old Beyonce songs ( Baby Boy and Crazy In Love ). When she was singing Baby Boy, she looked up at the audience above and she stared straight at me ! I was shocked ! Why stare at me ? Sure I was making fun of her untimely performance and the annoying crowd below me, but her stare just threw me off course for awhile. Debbi started laughing because I was genuinely was shocked that Dayang stared at me !

So, the show of the bachelors finally started and I, at these events, L.O L.O L.O.V.E to make fun of those looking nervous or making severe grammatical errors or those who just come off as simply too dorky or too weird. Needless to say, I wasn't disappointed because there were plenty of people to make fun off. The show was hosted by Serena C and Rashid Salleh ( a former CLEO Bachelor winner ). It started off with the contestants/bachelors introducing themselves, then they had a few games to play involving the female audience. It was so damn funny ! They had the bachelors eat marshmallows off of the girls backs, move balls in between their bodies, dance ( professionally ) to the cha cha and do push ups and pick polystyrene aplhabets with their mouths. Even the audience got to question some of the bachelors.

During certain intervals Michelle Debbi and I were trying to get passes to every place that these people would be at. Michelle, Debbi and I got invites to the Zouk Bash ( on the 28th ), whilst Michelle and Debbi had invites to the later tea party after the show at KLCC was over. Somewhere in between this period of time, Michelle, Debbi and I rushed to Dunkin Donuts and zoomed off to the Putra Lrt station so that I could make it in time to go home, luckily, I called home only to find out that I needn't be home so soon because my parents had changed certain plans. So we went back to catch the tail end off the show. When it ended, we all managed to get pictures with a few celebrities ( Rashid Salleh, Serena C, Adam Caruthers, Kenji and Azwin Andy ). I waited for awhile when the girls had to throttle off for the Tea Party. It wasn't long till they came back, red in the faces ( mostly because all the bachelors huffed and puffed cigarettes at the place they were at !!! )

We had dinner at Secret Recipe where we talked about personal stuff and laughed much more at Michelle's blurness. On the way back, it rained. Deb and I got Tam a present for her very belated birthday. And now, after a very long day, tired legs and a sleepy head, I cannot type anymore. I had a very eventful day today. Was star struck. Was happy, but now, alas, I am sleepy.

P.S : Did I forget to mention that we took so many pictures of ourselves and with the celebrities and bachelors too ... ? You can see some of my pictures on Friendster ... Weee !

So let me be ... Goodnight Dear readers .... zzzzzzzZZZZZZ !

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home