Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Was Bored And Lazy To Study

Write down 20 friends that pop into your mind:
1. Sonia
2. Stephanie
3. Desiree
4. Lai
5. Raveena
6. Denise
7. Michelle
8. Debbi
9. Suzanne
10.Rebecca Wong
11. Jeniffer
12. Shook Yee
13. Tinesh
14. Wai Yee
15. Li-Shia
16. Phak Hoe
17. Aziemah
18. Jino
19. Buzzy
20. Benjamin


A. Who is 8 going out with? ... The last I checked, it still is Johnathan I think ?

B. Is 9 a boy or a girl? ... Uh, not sure ah ? She looks like a girl but sometimes acts like a boy ! ...

C. Would 11 and 2 will make a cute couple? ... Jen and Steph ? Nope ... cos 1. they're girls and 2. clash of personalities ...

D. How about 18 and 4? Fish and Joo Sing? ... Uh they both, I think, are straight ... plus, they don't know each other ! ...

E. What grade is 7 in? Michelle ? ... uh ... I think she's still in Taylor's ... Not sure la ... Forgive my forgetfulness ...

F. When was the last time you chatted with 12? ... at 2pm, that's when school ended ...

G. What is 6's favorite band? ... Urm ... uh ... arrr ... I don't know !!!

H. Does 1 have any siblings? ... Sonia has a younger sis. ( form 2 ) ... named Sabrina

I. Would you ever date 3? ... If she's up for it ! hehe ... !

J. Would you ever date 17? ... We're friends, but lets give it a try ! ...

K. Is 16 single? ... Nope ! He's taken ...

L. What's 15's last name? ... Uh is Li-Shia one name or two ? I guess it's just 'Li-Shia'

M. What's 5's middle name? .. Raveena has a middle name ? How about, 'vee' ? :)

N. What's 10's fantasy? ... Pass STPM with flying colours and stop getting sick so much !!! ...

O. Would 14 and 19 make a good couple? ... Nope, again both straight and they're very good friends ...

P. What school does #20 go to? ... Victoria Instituition ... we're in the same school ...

Q. Tell me a random fact about #11? ... is worried about her studies and is dating a disc jockey named Hari

R. And #1? ... we both share lotsa secrets ..

S. And #3? ... is acually very sweet and adorable to be with it ...

T. And #2? ... does not want to do her 3 week old maths tuition homework right now ...

U. Have you ever had a crush on # 16? ... with Phak Hoe ? Uh, Never !!!

V. Where does 7 live? ... Michelle lives iin Taman Midah along with Debbi and I

W. What's 4's favorite color? ... Blue ? Honestly, I do not know Lai's favourite colour ?

X. Would you makeout with 5? ... Raveena and I are friends !

Y. Are no.5 and 6 best friends? ... Nope, I guess not. Raveena and Denise are classmates and friends.

Z. Does 8 like 19? ... If Debbi likes Buzzy in the way I think it is, then I got the perception on Deb wrong ! Buzz and Deb were schoolmates. We were all friends in SMK SBS ! So yes, Buzz and Deb like each other.

a. Does 10 have any pets? ... Rebecca ? Not that I know off !

b. Is 12 older than you? ... We are the same age But I'm older than Shook Yee !

c. Give 13 a hug? ... I would never give Tinesh a Hug !!! ... NEVER !!!

d. Is 15 the sexiest person alive? ... *smiles shyly* ... I dunno lar ... !

e. Is 14 weird? ...Wai Yee is quiet but not weird ...

f. Have you seen 9 naked? ... Suzanne ? Uh ... NO !

g. What's 3's favorite food? ... Desiree only knows what she likes to eat ... If we are able to guess what she likes to eat, then the world is coming to an end !

h. Would 9 kiss 17? ... 9 is taken ... Suzanne and Aziemah are straight ... although them both kissing sounds very interesting !

i. Who would u choose, 11 or 13? ... Jeniffer ...Tinesh can go and find someone else !

j. What car is 18 driving? ... Jino drives ?

k. Does 10 have a bf/gf? ... Rebecca ? Wahahaha ! Always so shy 1 ... Nope.

l. Will u ever fight with 5? ... I dunno ? I don't think so ... Raveena intimidates me a little ...

m. Would u go for a vacation with 16? ... with Phak Hoe ? Sure !

n. Who would u like to be sleeping naked with the next day u wake up hungover, 8 or 12? *I too refuse to answer such a question*

o. Have u seen 2 drunk b4? ... Hahaha ... ! Never and I don't think I intend 2 !

p. What brand of cellphone is 14 using? ... Sony Ericson , I think ? I think she changed it to a Nokia already ? ... I need to be more observant !

q. If 4 and 17 fell into the water, who would u rescue 1st? Whoever can't swim, I'll save them first ! If both can't swim , then the one nearest is rescued 1st ! *Debbi's diplomatic way*

r. If u are to choose someone that u can dump into the sea, who would u choose? *grins evil-ly* Num. 13 without a question !!!

s. When will 3 get married? ... Desiree ? If miracles happen ...

t. Who will win the fight, between 11 and 19? ... Jen and Buzz are good friends are good friends, therefore they will never fight ... They can't even swat a fly without feeling guilty !!!

I strongly recommend anyone to do this because it is fun ! But it is compulsary for Li-Shia and Denise to do this !!! :)

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home