Monday, March 20, 2006

Terms Of Endearment.

Ugh ! The only expression to give after coming back from school. I miss the holidays. The days where you forget to study. The days where you 'plump' your fat buttocks on a chair and just stare at the ceiling. The days where there is not a single worry of obtaining a good grade. The days ... ... ... Oh ! Forget It ! ... ... ...

As predicted, I got back 60% of my results from the monthly test. The verdict ... I'm doomed ... Ok !, that's exaggerating. At least I know I can improve from this point. I failed miserably for my PA paper, only obtaining half out of twenty objective questions and 1 mark for my flow chart. Although, I strongly suspect that I did very well for my essay, my teacher is useless, so I sent my paper for rechecking ( Sonia is passing my paper to her tuition teacher ). It's unfair when you follow every rule in the book and thus, obtain one measly, stupid, idiotic mark !!! I expected to fail for my chemistry paper as I didn't even bother opening my book to read one single damned word.

On a lighter note ? I managed to be the second highest in my class for my biology paper (A-). Wooohooo ! That made me so damn F***ing happy !!! ( Sorry ... Overexcited ! ) ... hardly ever get that kinda marks anymore, so let me savour every moment of this. Aaaahhh ... !!!

Aiya ! Now I have to improve on all of these exams ... back to the books ... *stuffs face into books*

Tomorrow ? Maths and MUET results .... EeeeeeYyyeeerrrr !!!

*Gasp* ... I just told myself to hurry up typing this because I have lots of homework to do ! ...

Why ? Why ! WwwwwHhhhhhYyyyy ... !!!???

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home