Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Emancipation Of ...

I always dread Saturdays, and I have no idea why ? Maybe it's because my tuition replacement classes always falls on this day, or, is it because I have to go to church ?

My maths tuition teacher ( Mr. Nasir ) says I never practice enough ( its true ... I never do his homework either ! ) . He always gives short, sugar coated comments that I'm being to lazy/complacent. Bah Humbug !

I decided to go for confession today. Felt kinda 'kaku' ( stoned ), because I didn't know exactly where to begin ? One thing is for sure, I surely had to tell that I ate on Ash Wednesday ! At least to make up for my mistake, I pledge to go on a forty day vegetarian diet ( acually, I'm only abstaining from red meat ... I can't go on a full vege diet !!! I'm not ready !!! ...Babysteps ... )

After Mass ended, my grandmother called. She wanted my dad to fetch her back from Rawang, where my most severely disliked cousins stay. On the NKVE highway leading to Rawang, I looked out the car window to see clouds. So much clouds everywhere. I tried naming and figuring out pictures or forms the clouds were making. Many pictures popped into my head, all too funny, and too dirty for a teenage mind ! Right at that moment I realised that I was quite at ease and happy with the world and life ! I felt emancipated ... I always wanted to use that word in a sentence ... !

Even on the way back I never realised how many beautiful buildings were built outside of Kuala Lumpur. It was around 6.45pm and it was beginning to grow dark, all the apartments and offices were beautifully lit ! KLCC and the Menara KL looked so beautiful from afar, glistening with dawn's glow! A picture right out of a postcard !

Anyways, when I came home, all I did was laze around the house. Maybe tomorrow I'll take Mr. Lingam's advice and do lots of work ! He said that the main reason why we are so tired on Mondays is because we relax to much on Sundays ! Well ... I said maybe ... !

*ciaozers!* I gotta catch up with some much needed sleep ...

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home