Friday, March 17, 2006

Granted

I feel that I have taken the holidays for granted. I seem to promise to do everything and end up doing nothing. My days are numbered.

I ended up at Kasturi at around 11am. I had 40 minutes to kill till Steph and the gang arrived. I paid my fees, returned yesterday's tuition slip, browsed through books in 'Popular' and only 15 minutes had passed away. In the great words of Madonna, "Time goes by, .... so slowly, Time goes by, ... so slowly ..."

After much 'anticipation' ( also a Britney song ... ), I walked into PA class sharp 11.30am. To my surprise, almost 70% of the class was filled already. *smacks head* Should have been there at least 5 minutes earlier. Steph and the gang arrived fashionably late. After much "Ooommphhss ! and Ooouches !"(because all of us were trying to sit in a really cramped area), we finally settled to pay attention in class. The things we do for tuition classes. I practically copied everything the teacher wrote on the whiteboard, I don't understand how to do graphs ! I HATE graphs !

After PA class ended, we had trouble picking a place to eat. In the end, we ate in a Chinese food court, then walked to Mc. Donalds to eat ice cream which Desiree wanted so much but didn't buy in the end because there was no chocolate ice cream.*pants* That was a long sentence !

I sat with Denise and Suzy in Chemistry class, waved a hello to Toch, and dropped my water bottle rather loudly in front of everybody. *malu-fied* Then, when Mr. Lingam turned on the HP and I had to kick the wire of the HP, thus shutting it off. *malu-fied* again. About 15 minutes till class ended, the electricity went off and everybody, ... I mean EVERYBODY ! ... stared at me as though I magically shut off the electricity of the whole building ! *malu-fied* yet again ...

Steph and I went home together. It's been awhile since the both of us were alone ... Oh ! Oh ! *waves hand in front of your eyes* ... Steph won a pair of Ice Age 2 tickets from GSC. Since the Harry Potter contest last year, Steph entered every ... E.V.E.R.Y. ! ... contest they have held up on the website. I guess they got tired of seeing her name 'POP' up so manytimes. Maybe they think you'll stop if you won something. Wahahaha ... !

Today, this evening, this particular night, its been extremely ... B O R I N G ! ... *sighs and sighs*

-conRad-

1 Comments:

Blogger KSC said...

Hi! I'm really really sorry for being soooo random but I'm in a real real rush
Can I have Mr.Lingam's number please? Sorry sorry sorry :(
Thanks! Hope to get your reply real soon because SPTM is in 10 days :(
Sorry :(

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home