Friday, March 03, 2006

... No More Drama ! No No No More Drama ! ...

TODAY

Life's a bitch ! Drama Drama Drama ! I never thought I would be immersed in so much drama ! We are between the ages of 18-19 and yet many are extremely immature in their thinking. Aside from that, school was a rather bore,... hehe... although I did get locked in the form6 block with Jino, Denise and Suzanne. It was my first time being locked in the building. Kinda cool !

Within 5 minutes, in Kasturi, I made the decision to stop Pengajian Am tutorials. The classes are the same as the normal class we have on Thursdays ! During chemistry tuition, I was trying very hard to not doze off. Suzanne and Stephanie were fighting off the same urge ! I hitched a ride with Steph to get back home, because my mum refused to pick me up from the LRT station. See how unwanted I am !!!

After watching the elimination round for American Idol, I flipped through the channels on Astro and decided to watch a Thai film titled 'The Judgement'. It was about a young man who returned from the army and came home to his mentally ill father. Upon meeting his father, he finds out that his father has married a beautiful young girl who also happens to be mentally ill. The story intensifies when the father passes away and the son has to take care of his new stepmom. Besides ridicule from family members and friends, narrow thinking and moral degradation, the young man has to overcome the sexual tension between his stepmom and also fulfill his father's wish, which was to take care of his stepmother amongst the hate and deceit of people.

A few scenes in this movie moved me. For example, The scene where the young man had to kill a dog ( not knowing wether it was mad or not ) in order to protect the school children in where he worked. The scenes were tremendously in detail. The young man was shown whacking the dog with a shovel till it broke it's legs, then till it was hit in the face and till it was suffering from the pain. I had never been so frightened in my life ! I couldn't stand the cruelty ! Yet, such a moving scene was captured on camera. Eventhough the ending wasn't satisfactory, it was a movie worthy of an Oscar !

Sports Day --- 25th February 2006

In my opinion, Sports Day in VI was a downer, especially when all your hard work goes to waste. The upper sixes were in charge of the sports house deco. Unfortunately, the theme didn't turn out quite as well as we hoped, due to lack of support and help in the form of junior students !

The highlights of my day was when Denise, Li-Shia and I were hanging out in the Victoria Editorial Board, room ( VEB ). Besides that ? Doing the Hakka dance was great ! Although learning from others that Sonia had fainted was a bit worrying !!!

After Sports Day, Sonia's dad took us all out to The Selangor Club in Mount Kiara to have dinner. It is suffice to say that I'll never touch sushi in my entire life ever again ! But, other than that, the food was fantastic !

My Birthday --- 24th February 2006

My birthday was very disappointing. I didn't get anything I wanted ! My favourite cake was replaced by a white chocolate, extremely creamy cake, my dad had to leave early during my family dinner, and my family dinner was held at home !

I had a better time in school and in Nando's. In Nando's I had a shock of my life ! It was Sonia and Shamelan's surprise. I spoke to Bernard Chandran, Malaysia's most prominent fashion designer !!! I almost fainted myself !!!

Ok, my eyelids are extremely heavy... I guess I'll pen off from here. Maybe I'll read a book later ? Hhhhmmmm....

-conRad-

1 Comments:

Blogger siedne said...

haha getting locked up is fun? smthgs wrong wit u man..ugh sports day, dun remind me..hmph

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home