Friday, February 10, 2006

Me No Understood Eengliesh ?

According to Pn. Vasantha, the reason most students in my class can't write an essay is because all of us have stopped reading. For me, this is so true. I have not read since the last Harry Potter book was released. Pn. Vasantha gave us a topic "Science Promotes Wars, Yes Or No?", two weeks ago, and yet I couldn't come up with anything to write. Recently, she gave the topic "Give 3 Important Reasons To Have A Successful Life. Justify Your Points"-provided with 5 different but interesting points as a skeleton for the essay. Sadly, I couldn't even complete this essay within the given time ! Deep within me is a shocked Conrad. The Conrad that's asking why-la ?

It scares me to think that I might lose my ability to write. I believe that my writing isn't up to par, it isn't like everyone else's. Maybe
I'm digging too deep. At least I decided to begin reading again. I'll see the results later. I thought if I stopped reading, I could concentrate more on studying Chemistry and Biology. Never did I think it would've back-fired on me this way. I love reading ... at least now there's a very good excuse to start reading again ! Moral : Don't think too much, it obscures the functions of common sense.

On a different note, I found a new place to get birthday presents ! Denise and Suzanne wanted to check out the shop ( it was a Peter Hoe-boutique? )
on the second floor in the same building our tuition centre was at. So, Jino and I tagged along. To me, it was like a candy store ! Everything I wanted for my future home was there ! Pillows ( oh sweet RM10 pillows ! )! Decorations! Plates! Lamps! Candles! ... I still haven't found a proper reason why I need 2 small pillows worth RM10 to buy for myself ! As soon as I figure out a good one, I'll run to the store like there was no tomorrow! ... ZOOM ! ...

My grandmother
is in Johor Bahru, my parents will be fetching her back tomorrow. I decided to stay home. WoooHooo !!! I'll be home alone for about 10-12 hours !!!I wonder what am I going to do tomorrow ? Sonia isn't free, Stephanie can't come over, and the rest of the world ? ... most probably busy ... *screams loudly* FINE !!! SEE IF I CARE !!! ...

*sighs*

I guess I could
study ?!

*snickers* :)

I'm too lazy to type more stuff. I guess I'll stop here then.

*whiny voice* I'm bored...!

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home