Friday, February 17, 2006

Mr. Ghana Knows My Name !!! *stunned*

It started out like every other day, meeting Sonia on the LRT, walking into a noisy classroom, chit-chatting with everyone about useless things that have no significance in the eyes of everyone else. Typical.

Most of us, students, were aimlessly walking here and there. Our empty heads filled with nothing but fluff, shamelessly wishing that everyday was like today. Stress-free. After much persuasion, Shook Yee dragged Jeniffer and I all the way to the sports heats which she was taking part in. Her category was long jumping. Pn. Hasnani spotted me and hollered me to go where she was. Surprisingly, Mr.Ghana knows my name. Each time he pronounced it it gave me a chill down my spine ! I have no-idea why ? They both wanted me to get stopwatches from the lab for them. I was more than happy to do so. Unfortunately, it only takes one idiot to ruin one's mood. A certain prefect just had to show more authority over others and so, 'ordered' me off the field ! How dare him/her ! Little piece of "@#&#&@!!I*74$u#@" !!! ...aaaaaahhhh... Shook Yee didn't pass but at least she gave her best !

After our earlied recess, all Non-Malay students had to sit through a talk given by a Mr. Manir Raj whilst all the Malay students were in the big hall ( Maal Hijrah ... I think ? ). At first it was quite interesting. He started by saying that a mosquito kills. Okay ... not the best way to start a talk but it got the ball rolling. Li-Shia was the first to answer Mr. Manir's question. Tik Han did the same thing somewhere in the middle of the talk. Mr. Manir was asking Tik Han to hold imaginary statues and place threads trough the ears. Mr. Manir mentioned there were three statues but somehow a fourth was thrown in which confused me into oblivion. I lost interest in the talk rather quickly but Li-Shia seemed to have enjoyed it. ... I think ? ... :)

As the talk ended, another one begun ...( just great ! ) ... Tam and I went to get the birthday cake that was supposed to be shared by Alan ( who's birthday is today ), Chien Fei, Tana and I. We were accompanied by two uninvited pests namely Shook Yee and Jeniffer. Apparently I'm the honey these bees need. WoW ! *rolls eyes*...

So my class celebrated my birthday a week earlier by pushing my head into the cake .... mmmmm.... chocolate ....mmmmmm.... ! I missed the small party because of Phak Hoe's impromtu meeting. Anyways, I still had cake to eat. No Complaints !

The rest of the day is only worthy of a few 'blah's'. So ... bla bla bla .... tuition with Denise, Suzanne, Tinesh, Stephanie, Desiree and Lai... sat next to Desiree, who was so tired and kept dozing off on my shoulder ... bla bla bla ... P.A class was boring ... teacher bragging ... bla bla bla ... took the LRT home ... and finally, blah-ing here. :) .... ( a sure sign of when I'm too tired to blog anymore ). My bed is calling.

*whisper* ... Conrad ... Conrad !!!

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home