Monday, January 30, 2006

To Bounce Or Not To Bounce ?

Here's an experiment I was testing out just moments ago. You know how, when listening to a song, the beat makes you bounce and jive to it. Well, I tested this ... eeerrr .... theory ... with two songs : Beyonce's - Check On It and TrickTrick ( I think that's how you spell it !? ) featuring Eminem - Welcome To Detroit.

So first I listened to Beyonce and bouncing to the song was very easy and fun. It was upbeat. Then, the other song came on. Bouncing to it wasn't easy. However, if you continuously bounced, you'd be able to jive an harmonize with it's beat. But ! soon after the experiment ended, I forgot what was my hypothesis as bouncing so much made me wobbly. My head spun for awhile and now I forgot what was my whole point to this experiment ! Oh Well ...

Maybe it was, ... eeerrr ... bouncing to a song should be left to a minimum . =)

As you can clearly see, I have been wasting my time doing nothing.

* not long after this post, Conrad was spotted bouncing to the song - Miami by Will Smith*

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home