Monday, February 06, 2006

The First Day Of School ( In A Manner Of Speaking )

I drove to the LRT station today. According to me : It was a fairly good drive

According to my mum
: *shrieks* " We were lucky
to be alive !"

On the way to the station, Sonia kept calling and calling because she was at the station already. Sonia has patience the size of the tip of a needle ! As you can see, ... not a very good morning ...

To be honest, the best thing of the whole day was Li-Shia giving a rather innocent "Hi"( very loudly) , as I was descending the steps to the form6
block and then asking me for a flying kiss ... which I gave rather happily ... =)

Somedays I just wish there would be no lessons at all in a day and all of "us" ( friends ) would get together and just chat our heads off. ...That'll happen as soon as Britney tells the world that I'm her "husband" and that she carried my "child"...
which probably means ... NEVER ! ... Oh This Cruel World !

*sigh*

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home