Thursday, February 02, 2006

Individuality

I sat on the balcony ledge today, enjoying the strong breeze of the forth coming rain. It smelt like curry !? Most probably a neighbour nearby cooking curry. I wanted to relax and enjoy the peace. My Punjabi neighbour had a Sikh meditating song which was rather pleasant and calming. Times have changed. I never have such resting periods like this.

It's weird how I'm dreading the day I turn 19. I don't want to be older ! I don't want to be mature ! Stupid time-machines ! How come nobody has created one yet !!!

I started thinking about my place in the world. It dawned upon me, whilst on the balcony ledge, that 70% of the world's population is most probably lying/fake in representing who they are. I think I'm part of the 30% left, I guess ? Do I portray myself as someone else ? Definitely not ! I have lied before but I know I can't hide my true self. Now you see the real me ! But, there are parts I don't let out. That's not hiding ! Everyone has secrets and so do I !

Then I realised that the nett population of the world is ever so increasing ! Therefore, it's hard to just be yourself when all of a sudden you see another YOU walking down the road ! There are too many people to have an identity of your own. Children model off after other people or people they look up to, somehow, we evolve into them. ( Do you get what I mean ? ... sometimes my points rather jumble up and it all ends up more confusing than ever ! )

This sense of evolving repeats and increases and increases ! How many individual roles are there in this world ? There's most probably another 'Conrad' thinker out there in let say, Jamaica ? Germany ? Latvia ?

There's billions of people,how do we stand out ?

Like a gush of wind, eeerrr... literally, it hit me ! Why bother about what is a probability ? You can start just being yourself right now ! Who cares if there MIGHT be another me or you out there ?! If there is, YaY me ! Everyone is an individual by the choices they make. It's what makes you and brakes you that say what you are !

Silly me for pondering too far. My mind loves the probabilities of life.

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home