Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sloganistic

I was bored yet again. Got this off of Li-Shia's blog. Anyways, it's so much fun.

Here It Is;

  • We'll Leave The Conrad On For You. ( aaawwwww ... so sweet ! )


  • Because I'm Worth Conrad. ( you betcha ! )

  • Poppin' Fresh Conrad. ( yesterday I was bouncing fresh ! )

  • Reach Out and Touch Conrad ( I need all the love I can get ! )

  • The Coolest Conrad on Ice. ( I'm cool ! WoooHooo ! )


  • Where Conrad is a Pleasure. ( Thanks ! A boost to my ego ! )

  • Welcome To Conrad Country. ( First I am cool, now I have a country !!! )

  • Great Conrad. Great Times. ( You said it ! )

  • My Goodness, My Conrad! ( Great ! Yay ! )

http://www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi?word=sexual ... a slogan generator ...

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home