Friday, January 27, 2006

Polar Bear, Monkey Butt & Ice Queen-Conradicle

The day began late, well ... later than usual. I made Sonia late, Jeniffer was in class but left early ( before I even stepped into class ) and the day bore on with the usual droning of boredom.

I finally agreed to go to V.I's unofficial Christian Union after much persuasion from Rebecca, and me being dragged to the meeting by Amy. It wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be. I wasn't much of a person who would go for these kind of things. Surprisingly it was fun eventhough I don't remember the names of half the members. Li
-Shia kept company with me. It was funny how the both of us faked our way in singing those songs. We managed ...

I waited and waited for Sonia to finish her meeting but it looked liked it would never end. As I was waiting, I met Yong Kwang and Grace, so ... I decided to have a chat. Unfortunately, I can't explain why ?, Why the heck was I talking total rubbish to them ? Not a very smart move ... but that's me !

Li-Shia whipped out her camera and we all went picture crazy ... cool !

I couldn't wait any longer for Sonia, so, I dashed off to tuition. I was late ( no surprise ! ) ... I didn't have lunch, which meant I didn't eat till 9pm... ( poor me ... )

In tuition, during Chemistry, I tried to stay awake desperately. When this happens, I become agitated and a bit overbearing, thus, I annoyed the HELL out of Suzanne and Denise ( more of Suzanne than Denise ) ... No
w I know ! If I want to pay attention, I Have to sit next to Desiree ... It's weird, she kinda is like coffee to me. Makes me stay awake and lowers my 'Hyper Potential Energy' ( whatever that means ? ! ... Wait ! doesn't coffee make us much more hyper ? Silly me !)

Walked to the LRT station alone and was deterred by a film shoot right in the middle of the walkway between Central Market and the shoplots
! Stupid people ! What was so great about watching Malaysian D- grade actors shouting, and thus, blocking other people from getting to the other side ? ( wow ! long question ... ! ) Insane I say !

Abriza called somewhere around 8pm, we chatted for quite sometime. Miss her a lot ! Then, Fariza called but sadly I turned down the invitation to go out tomorrow
. Missing the old gang a lot ! I miss talking to Sonia ! All of us are so busy, it's frustrating that it's troublesome to even talk to one another !!!

Oh yeah ! I received a disturbing letter from Rebecca. It's a bit over dramatic I prefer to remain silent. It was just too ... dramatic ! I hate having drama in my life !

Oh dear, I gotta finish my maths tuition homework ! Can't wait till STPM is over ... OVER ... !!!

-conradicle-

1 Comments:

Blogger siedne said...

u didnt explain ur title!!! haha..ice queen, ice queen..

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home