Saturday, January 21, 2006

Winds Of Time Drifting By, Noiselessly ... * a soft Whoosh !*

Finally, after many many days, the computer is back. Just plugged in the damn thing this afternoon. It's been awhile. Many have asked why, why was my blog dead, still, stagnant, static, stale, untouched ? The answer to that was, the network card blew out ( technically ). For about a month I had no internet service.

Anyways, I'm back now. No use moaning over spilt milk. Days have gone by with many stories beneath the wings of time. Alas, it is too much to share. I had maths tuition today. Its safe to say that I irritated the teacher once again. Forgetting and bumbling formula here and there. Oh the horror ! ;0

Went to church in the evening and was welcomed by the hot hot sun, burning the skin of me ! It's not fair that I keep getting tanned I want my old skin colour back !!! Just last week it was pouring rain. It's bad enough I'll be darker than ever before by tomorrow ! My biology group are going somewhere in Hulu Langat to get soil samples. Great ! Paint me black why don't you !? ( no offence to those who have darker shades of skin colour ), I just liked my old colour better ! Wouldn't you be surprised if you started getting fairer ?

Okay, worrying about my skin colour ? A bit too gay-ish ( no offence to gay people too ... ) There's no way of winning is there ? I'm offending people everywhere now ! Sorry ... * a sheepish smile *

It threatened to rain later in the evening just as I was about to leave for the "pasar malam"( night market ). I wanted to get some *unable to state because of legal reasons* hehehe ... :)

I came home, ready to watch Cheaper By The Dozen 2. I know, I know, I'm about two months late in catching up with the latest movies. It was a good movie, lots of family values instilled into it ! Not bad I say. As it ended, I switched over to HBO only to find that I had missed Honey, the movie staring Jessica Alba ! I wanted to watch that too. Did you know Jessica lived in Malaysia when she was young ? Her father was stationed here. Where exactly, I don't know ? Try asking her and then let me know...

I want to watch Memoirs Of A Geisha just like Denise wants too! but the prospects are dim. Sadly, I have neither the time nor money. Looks like I have to go back to the pasar malam... *wink wink*

I thought of typing more, but I'm growing tired and I need to wake up early for tomorrow's expedition to Hulu Langat. Why is it so hard to have simplicities in life ?

Yours Truly, Deeply, Madly.
-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home