Sunday, October 23, 2005

* -Untitled- *

... Couldn't Come Up With An Appropriate title !? ...

Yesterday was a Saturday ! What did I do on a Saturday that was yesterday ? Well to my parents, they would've thought I went for my Maths tuition ! However, in reality, I was at a Multi-purpose Hall in Bandar Tasik Selatan. Why you may ask ? You see, I was there because Sonia and I were the hosts for Tadika Sri Selatan's ( a kindergarten ) Annual Concert ... The previous night, Sonia asked for my help, and so, we discussed what SHE should say and do but somewhere in the middle of our conversation, I offered to co-host with her ! She loved the idea ! And that's how she and I ended up doing that hosting job ... but my parents should never find out ...

So, I reached Bandar Tasik Selatan on time, and as always, something bad happens ... I took the wrong overhead bridge ! Which meant that Sonia had to do a lot of searching to find me ... I was like a deer strolling into a village ( an old Malay proverb ) ... After about 15 minutes, she found me and we realised we were late !!! ... As soon as we reached the hall, everything had to begin ... Sonia and I got into our serious/professional mode for about 30 seconds and then, like total psychos, we laughed !

Anyways, before we started, we were informed that the hosting should be done in both English and Malay ... We freaked for about 1 minute ... I decided to do the introduction in Malay and then Sonia and I would take turns hosting in both languages ... ( a very complicated system that we devised yet it worked out fine ! * Phew* ) ...

After a few hiccups in the beginning, and a few mispronounced names , we got the hang of it and ploughed our way through ... Before we knew it, everything ended smoothly ... And we got money out of it too ... ( we did decline to take it but the principal was adamant on us getting paid ... Oh well ! more money for me ... no more being broke ... )

Soon after that, we ( meaning Sonia, Shamelan and I ) headed to Times Square to watch a movie ... haven't seen any movies in ages ...

We were so hungry, we ate at the ' Thai Nudle House and Cafe ' *notice the serious spelling mistake* ... well acually ... that is the real name of the restaurant ! . The food was great and the prices were eye-popping ! ... We bought tickets to watch Sky High but missed the starting of the movie because someone had over slept and was late ( Buzzy !!! ) ... The movie was fun to watch but the plot was laughable ( *WARNING - SPOILERS AHEAD !* Heroes and Sidekicks turning into babies was the Archenemy's plan ??? What was she thinking ??? ) ... for about 10 minutes, we all stood in the middle of nowhere and was deciding on what to do next ? I persuaded Sonia to take sticker photos ( a photo booth that takes our photos with cool background add-on's and turns them into stickers ! ) of ourselves ... we had a ball of fun posing for the camera !!!

So... after the all of that, I wanted to go home, I had church later and I didn't want to rush home ! ... I went to church , came back home with packets of ' Beef Ball Noodles ' for dinner , and later went to the night market ( pasar malam ) to buy late night snacks and pirated VCD's ( It's wrong to buy pirated stuff ... who cares ? I don't ! ) ... I needed to catch up on the movies that I missed ...

I had a small movie marathon ( okay, so two movies don't count as a marathon ... ! ) ... I watched Herbie Fully Loaded and Charlie And The Chocolate Factory , both good movies ! CCF was a dark comedy but lovable nonetheless ...

Nothing happened today at all ( Sunday ! ) ... The most exciting thing ? ... getting a miss-call from an unregistered number on my handphone ( just happened 10 seconds ago whilst typing this ! ) ... I was supposed to tell my Dad today about my change of heart ... ( the one about leaving STPM, but my mom said it wasn't a good time ... When will it ever be ? ) ... perhaps tomorrow then, ... *sighs*

C ya ! :p

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home