Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Espacio !

Practicals ! Practicals ! Practicals ! Ugh ... this was what I was thinking on the way to school ... I was worried that I would not have enough time to finish my bio practical and on top of that, do the chemistry practical Later in the day ...

The chemistry practical turned out to be fine ... unlike Denise who was behind time and got the rusty bunsen burner, I instead, was ahead of time and got a bunsen burner that, when lighted and used for awhile, the fire would just blow off !!! How frustrating !!! Especially when your heating a solution and all the thermometre shows is 30 degrees !!! ( because I hadn't realised that the fire was put out ... ) and was stirring a stupid solution that wasn't heating at all !!! ... much to Bee Leng's amusement ... But nothing compared to the humour of Jik Kum trying to titrate a solution without any indicator ... He looked so serious, waiting for a change that was never going to happen ... HaHaHa ... the same mistake that Shook Yee once made !

Later in the day ... I wanted to see the school's counselor ( so I skipped Maths class ... I don't understand anything anyway ... ) with Shiqin ... after having some frustrating moments in class , we headed off to the counseling room and to our great displeasure, ... the counselor wasn't there and so we both decided to "hang" there ( which was like the whole of Maths period !!! ) ...We didn't really care ... I had quite a good chat with Shiqin ... found out about some stuff that I shouldn't really be sharing ( Hah ! me and my big mouth ! ) ...

So now ... back at home ... I wasted time and watched TV and surfed the net ... aaaahhhh... as Mr.Kali would say ... " I'm in the holiday mood already " ... can't wait for Deepavali, I wanna go out ... been kept in the house too long ... !

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home