Saturday, October 15, 2005

A Thank You Frenzy ... ???

What a dull day ... In the morning it started raining just as I was waking up ... as I was getting ready for tuition, I thought that the heavy downpour would definitely be a good excuse to skip tuition ( you see ... this is because I have quite a distance to walk to get to the tuition centre ) ... and it was a good excuse ! ...

What I needed today was a stress-free environment ... For once I managed to not worry about anything ... I like this feeling ... Today was the day that my mind was clear ...


  • I wasn't frustrated
  • I wasn't angry
  • I wasn't ... anything !


I had no display of emotions ... weird ... but relaxing ... it's like getting a free massage or like sitting in a jacuzi ( I forgot how to spell this word ... I'm not sure if it's right ??? ... shameful ... )

It's been a very x2 dull day ( I mean outside ... the weather ) ... and everything inside ( inside of me ) was put to rest ... every doubt ... every pain ... every stressed organ ! .... just put to rest ... well ... at least for awhile ...

Funny how these things happen ... especially after you go to church ( Muslims = Mosque , Indians / Chinese = Temple, Others = I dunno ? ) ... to me ... I connected with God today during Mass ... and now I have a sense of relief ...

You know what is the appropriate conclusion to this posting ???,

The word ...


THANK YOU !!!


  • thank you to you !

  • thank you to colours !

  • thank you to rain !

  • thank you to you again !

  • thank you to flowers !

  • thank you to TV !

  • thank you to friends !

  • thank you to dreams !

  • thank you to sleep !

  • thank you ...

PS : Incase you didn't already know

... sssshhhh ! ...

don't tell anyone

... it's just that ...

I think ... I am ...

CRAZY !!!

SSSSSHHHHH !!!! I said not so loud !!! ...

- ... ooo ... I'm having a zoinks! moment ... ( inside joke ) -

-conRad-

1 Comments:

Blogger siedne said...

Yep, we all noe ur crazy...aren't we ALL? Hehehe. Dun ever become sane...

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home