Friday, October 21, 2005

Oops ! I Did It Again !

Saw this link on Ben's blog, and i decided to try it out ... Help me figure what I should study and all ... I usually believe in first try's ... and the outcome is shown below ...


You Should Get a MFA (Masters of Fine Arts)
You're a blooming artistic talent, even if you aren't quite convinced.You'd make an incredible artist, photographer, or film maker.

What Advanced Degree Should You Get?


However, my second try ( shown below ) lead me to a different path yet somewhat similar to the previous result ... I am pleased to see that what I want to do tallies along to this results ( eventhough I am very sceptical about these tests ! )


You Should Get a PhD in Liberal Arts (like political science, literature, or philosophy)
You're a great thinker and a true philosopher.You'd make a talented professor or writer.

What Advanced Degree Should You Get?


*thinking and falls off chair *

* sore buttocks ! *

Aiyah ! I know the links don't work ! I'm to lazy to correct them ... Try going on to Ben's blog and click on his link ... ! I'm so tired ... !

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home