Saturday, October 08, 2005

Whoops ! I got Tagged !!!

Wow !!! really didn't expect to get tagged , especially twice in a day ... all thanx to Denise


**************************
10 years ago
- I made it to my first "Hari Anugerah" in school ... Oh Yeah ! I took part in a competition at Cheras Leisure Mall, representing my school ... sadly, on the day of the competition, everything went wrong ... My buzzer took a long time to work ... so, in every question my buzzer would light up the last !!! ( I knew every answer to every question !!! ) and I scored nothing ... I went home crying .. sad, sad !!!

5 years ago
- I started Secondary Schooling in S.M.K Bandar Tasik Selatan ... This was where I found out how politics existed in schools ... I became Vice-President for the English Language Society ... At this period of my life, education was taken lightly ... I was interested in gossip and taking part in things, other than studying ... Hence, very bad results !!!

1 year ago
- Suffered severe depression and stress ( until it affected my eye-sight ) which is why I'm wearing specs now !!! ... One of my worst years ever ... Everything was like crashing down on me ... The only good thing ? ... Having great friends and becoming closer to Miss Chiang ( I miss all of you guys !!! )

Yesterday
- Decided to get my bank account done ... took a long time ... Skipped school ( Thank God !!! ) ... only 11 people were in my class ... we are all lazy bums !!!

5 snacks I enjoy
- Chocolate ( Cadbury ) , sweets ( mostly Mentos and Juices !!! ) , Cookies ( Famous Amos ) , Tau Foo Fa ( I think it's spelled that way ??? ) , and slices of cakes ( Secret Recipe or from certain bakeries )

5 songs I know all the words to
- Any of Britney Spears' songs , I Turn To You ( Christina Aguilera ), It's Like That and Through The Rain(Mariah Carey) , A few of Kelly Clarkson's songs ( Since You Been Gone, Behind These Hazel Eyes, Because Of You , Beautiful Disaster ) , Hilary Duff's too ( Why Not , Come Clean , Wake Up , This Is What Dreams Are Made Off ) ... and many more

5 things I would do with 100 million dollars
- BUY x3 ( books, cd's , clothes , stuff ) ... go to a slimming centre .... Donate to a charity and my church.... save into my bank and collect interest ....go and see a Britney Spears concert

5 places I would runaway to
- Italy , a bookstore , Sonia or buzzy's house , Disneyland , and if possible, to Britney's house .. HaHaHa ... !!!

5 things I would never wear
- I dunno ??? I haven't come to a decision like that before ...

5 favourite TV shows
- Desperate Housewives, Friends, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Lost, One Tree Hill ( Oops ! terlebih ! ) ... and many more

5 bad habits
- I get grumpy and take it out on my siblings, I sometimes bite my nails ( mostly when I'm nervous ), I over eat, I get down on my self easily, I get a bit too annoying to others

5 biggest joys
- singing , dancing, crapping, hanging out with friends, and sleeping ( relaxing )

5 favourite toys
- my board games !!!, my computer , my stereo , the idiot box and other unknown stuff that I'll come across and play with it ...

5 fictional characters I would date
- Gabriel ( Desperate Housewives )
- Buffy
- Kim Possible
- Rachel ( Friends)
- Phoebe ( Friends )

5 people I tag to do this

  • Edmund
  • Buzzylla
  • Debbi
  • Michelle
  • Thiru
*******************
Seven things you plan to do before you die:
Travel around the world, go to all the Disneyland's ever made , write a book , produce...direct ... and star in my own TV show , find and marry the one I was meant for , have a family, meet Britney Spears and The Pope !!!

Seven things I can do:
uuuuhhhh .... cook ( a bit ) ... write really sappy love letters ... be sarcastic ... annoy people to death ... be really cruel when someone manages to piss me off ... express openly everything and anything ... direct a short commercial or music video ...

Seven celebrity crushes:
Britney Spears
Teri Hatcher
Sarah Michele Gellar
Eva Longoria
Hilary Duff
Annelise Van-Der Pool
Courtney Cox

Seven often-repeated words
" U Sure Ar "
" Watever "
" Bitch " ( for certain people... in a joking kinda way )
" Stupid/ Idiot "
" What "
" Huh "
" I dunno "

Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex
Beautiful Eyes
Open-mindedness ( well it shows !!! )
A sweet smile
Loves food ( optional )
Is a bit of an extrovert
When I look at her ... I feel happy instantly ( ok so it's technically not a physical trait )
Oh Yeah !!! I forgot !!! Must Have long hair ... I like long hair

Seven tags go
  • Buzzylla
  • Christopher
  • Michelle
  • Debbi
  • Edmund
  • Sonia
  • Stephanie
***************************
-conRad-

3 Comments:

Blogger siedne said...

Yay! I made u do work! Hehe..A slimming centre?? hmmm, no need la! be happy with urself!

12:16 AM  
Blogger beddi said...

how about liposuction?

4:16 PM  
Blogger -conRad- said...

I read that liposuction can give you cancer now ... I don't want to suffer and die ... !!!

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home