Friday, October 14, 2005

The Cocoon Crack !

Ok, so, ignoring the fact that only 2 of my dear friends posted their views for my last entry ... I have made the decision to fight for something that I really want to do ... I'm just waiting for everything to fall into place to make my argument against my dad's idea of me living my life !

Straying to a positive note, Sonia has finally found someone new ... and I really like him ... ( in the 'repeated' words of Theen Yoong ), to be frank, ... He's really cool ! ... I find Shamalan ( I think that's how it's spelled ??? ) ... is a very suitable person for Sonia ... If she's happy , I'm happy ! ... I just hope she takes it slow this time ... I hope they both, don't run into things too fast !!! ...

Slowly, I tire of learning ... nothing really enters my head ... I don't have the drive-force to pull me through another day of schooling ! I wanted to see the counselor today but to my dismay, she couldn't be found !!! I traveled the whole school finding for her ... I need her help to dissuade my dad from holding me trapped in the clutches of STPM ! ... Alas, it was not my day ...

I had lunch today at Nando's with Sonia and Shamalan ( still wondering if this was the right spelling ??? ) ... We all chatted and laughed away especially after I explained what had happened to Sonia today ... HaHaHa ! ssssshhhhh ... *hush , hush * ) ...

As we were heading to the LRT Station , both Sonia and I were arguing with Thiru ( who joined us later today ) that our choice of what to wear to his house for Deepavali was good ... but as usual, Thiru would think that he knows best ( how sad ... ) and what we were going to wear would look awful ... We'll show him !!!

Great !!! Tomorrow I have tuition and I don't feel like going ... Thank God its only an hour and a half !!! ...

Pray hard for me that everything will go smooth for me when I finally talk to my dad !!! I need all the help I can get ... Thanks in advanced ...
-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home