Thursday, October 20, 2005

Pure Venom Fills My Edge Of Reason !

I feel resentful and bitter ... It always takes one idiot of a shit-head to piss me off and ruin my mood ... after an uneventful day in school, I decided to stay back and accompany Sonia and Shamelan ... Sonia had to go off for her prefects orientation and so, Buzzy, Rubana, Poo and I kept Shamelan company ... we wanted to eat ... Rubana and I were so hungry ... With the guidance from an idiot, we walked all over Samping and suddenly the 'idiot' finally decided to eat in Times Square ! I wasn't very keen on that idea but still followed ...

This 'idiot' started his/her nonsense by picking on everything I do ... and just like the typical 'Conrad' that I am ... I kept quiet or brushed it off with a joke or insult ... but this "idiot" never seemed to know when to stop ... !

I hate people who look down on others just because their different ! I say 'Fuck You' ! Nobody has the right to judge ! You're not better than me ! Asshole !

To make matters worse ( not the fact that I met Li-Shia, I like Li-Shia ... She's cool ) ... as I was finally heading home , I met Li-Shia ... I decide to have a chat with her ... at least she got me to forget about my troubles and cool down ... ( see, I told you I liked her ! ) ... but she told me something that made me even more depressed ( she didn't know I was depressed ... I made it seem like everything was peaches and cream ! ) !!! ... She was heading home late today because she had gone for a movie audition !!! I didn't know the auditions ( held in my school, V.I ) were open to Indian guys ... I thought it was only for petite Chinese girls !!! ( I assumed it was open to them only, because I thought it was the requirement after reading Denise's blog )... no offence Denise ? ... it was my fault, I misinterpreted it ! ... stupid me !

Yet again, I have lost the opportunity to audition for this kind of things ... Last year, my name was sent in for an audition which was held in my school for ASTRO ( Malaysia's satelite TV ) ... as fate may have it, the interviewers never came on the proposed day ... Why does it seem like I am doomed to never go for an audition ??? ... Ugh ! The frustration !

Why ? Why ? Why ? ... that's the question playing in my head ... Shitla !

* ( not in a very good mood now ) *

-conRad- ... shitla !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home