Thursday, October 06, 2005


BOREDOM ... The Sign Of One Having No Life ...

I tried to publish another post but with no intention of continuing the previous posting even as I had promised in the blog earlier ... To my dismay , after passionately typing out the trails of my day ... my post ... gets wiped out !!! ... Blogger was having it's usual once-in-a-blue-moon maintenance !!! ( I had stupidly forgotten to save a draft of my posting !!! ...) Great !!! Soon , I lost interest in blogging and decided to stay away for a day or two ...

Now I'm here !!! Blogging !!! ... Today was yet another dull and uneventful day ... Met Sonia in the LRT train, and we started to debate about when was the next FSC meeting and other stupid usual stuff ( that we put on hold because we were chatting on the phone too long the other day ..., Sonia's phone battery died out, like always ...)

Classes were as boring as it could be ... maybe to the exclusion of MUET, we had our listening test today !!! It was quite easy to say the least ... Chemistry was a bit horrible because Mr.Kali asked me to get his handphone charger out of the car ... as I unlocked the car and opened the door , the alarm rang !!! My second attempt proved to be as embarrassing as the first, and worse when Mr.Kali came out of the lab screaming at me to get away from his precious car, somewhat like Gollum and the Ring !!! ( note the bitter sarcasm ... ) ...

Now, I'm at the computer, finding ways to drive boredom away ...but it's not working !!! I'm so lazy to even type anything right now ... *sigh*... I guess I'll shut off for now ... TTFN !!! ... the pic is off Buzzy ...I thought it looked cool !!! better than being bored ...

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home