Friday, October 07, 2005

My Laziness Knows No Boundaries ( COOL ! )

My friends say I'm to long winded when I blog ... Maybe today they'll be happy ... ? ( you know who you are ... )

Skipped school today to create a new bank account in Maybank ... I woke up damn late( aaaahhhhh ... ) ... lazed around the house for awhile and helped my mom prepare the food for lunch ... my mom was hurrying everything up, so to not be late to go and create my account later ... unfortunately ... my dad decided to take my mom's car to work today ...

While waiting for the car to return , I went to get a hair cut ... I only thinned the thick hair that I have ... it gets so hot at times ... ! No major difference in how I look ...

It was 3pm and the car wasn't at home ... the banks close at 3.30pm !!! I started getting restless ... and around 3.10pm .. the car arrived ... I automatically zoomed to it and went to the banks !!! ( no I didn't get to drive the car ... Mom still won't let me !!! ) As I was applying for my new account , I found out that the account will only be ready on Monday !!! W.T.F Man !!! ... I needed the account number on Monday to give my teacher !!! I went home disgruntled ...

I'm tired now ... waiting for The O.C to come on TV soon ... Ok ! I'm gonna have dinner now ! ... Till another day where something much more interesting happens !!! ... Wow ! I still typed a lot of stuff !!! HeHeHe ... !

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home