Sunday, October 02, 2005


YESTERDAY'S STORY !

Phew ... !!! It's been ages since I last blogged ( I so miss blogging ... Imagine all that pent up anger and frustration ... ) ... The reason I couldn't come online or blog my head off was because the internet connection was suspended, didn't pay the bill ... HAHA ! ... Finally !!! I'm Back !!! Yay !!! ...

So, back to the main reason why I'm here typing ... ( "Er To Tha Beat" - Nelly is playing in the background ... cool song ) ... I was so dreading the day that was yesterday. Well , for one thing , the president of the Archery Club ( VITAC ) sends an sms to me ( the day before yesterday ) asking me to invite about sixty people to the Archery Annual General Meeting ( AAGM ) ... I started sms-ing like a mad person , begging people to go and attend it !!! ... I was frantic ... plus ! , the Form Six Council ( FSC ) was having it's inter-class competition and I was supposed to show up and help handle a few stuff ... everything was causing me to rethink about going to school ( besides those events ... I had two exams on that day , Biology [ which was ok ] and Maths [ don't bother wondering how was the DAMN exam !!! ]...)

Anyways, the day that was yesterday came ... and a great weight was holding me down(dread) ...the night before wasn't a good night ( my aunty who was supposed to leave a few days ago was finally leaving THAT DAY ... the problem was , her daughter was supposed to stop by my house in the 'early' evening ... she ( my cousin ) came at 11.30 pm !!! ... I had such a bad sleep ... ) ... ( cool !!! " We Be Burnin' - Sean Paul " ) ... the next morning ,I reached school after having quite a fun time in the LRT ( laughing like an idiot infront of people ) with Sonia ...

Ok ! Ok ! long story in short ... Copied my way through the Biology exam ( well not really ... only 5% was only copying ...) ... and sleeping away ( for 3 hours ) through the maths exam ..., HaHa ? The AAGM got off to a rocky start ( trying to be honest ) ... but after minor bumps ... we all got through it ... I decided to screw ( sorry ! ) the FSC competition , and help out with the AAGM more ... ( well ... how many things do you want me to do at one time? , I wasn't really needed for the competition anyway , I'm the secretary for the Archery Club ... I think I made the right choice ... right ? ... UGH !!! ... "decisions , decisions !" ) ...

The AAGM ended around 2.30pm and I needed to rush back home quickly ( I had church to go to ... or so I thought ... ) ... the moment I reached home, my grandmother decided that the whole family should go to church the next day ( today !!! - in the wee hours ... )... at least I had time to rest before my family left to go for a party celebrating my dad's friend's ( Uncle K ) 5o'th birthday party ...

As we left to the party ... I dreaded the day again ... I was worried that I wouldn't know anyone there ( usually if this happens , I sit in one corner , to afraid to make a fool of myself ... I don't click with the people that will be there and I was afraid of meeting old enemies ... ) ... When we reached the party , it was a surprise to know that we were the first guest arriving ... after a while of totally unknown guests arriving , my moms friend whom I knew came !!! I was so ecstatic. I chatted with my mom's friend about politics and the world and all its problems .. it was fun ... I like having this kinda conversations ... To top it off , my friend Laura came too !!! I hanged out with her for the rest of the night , catching up on old times and new beginnings ...That was a great night ... Uncle K was emotional , he was happy that his family and friends came to celebrate his 50 years on earth !!! ( CHEERS TO THAT !!! ) ... overall , the party was great ...

Sadly though , I had to leave early ( around 10.35pm ) ... I so wanted to join Laura and go clubbing with her that night ... !!! I couldn't , I had church the next morning , but we both did make a promise to invite each other the next time we go clubbing ... can't wait for that day ( soon ... around this week , I guess ??? )...

I reached home all stuffed and tired ... went online for awhile ... posted a pic on the geekbitches blog and went off to sleep ...

The next part of this story ( the events of today ) will continue later , ... it'll be short ...

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home