Monday, June 26, 2006

Odd Dreaming

I woke up yesterday morning from a very odd dream. The dream as I remember started with me brushing my teeth with Colgate's latest product, a combination of all it's products into one toothpaste ! ( ... with it's commercial promoting the new toothpaste, blasting on the radio behind me ). I recall it being blue, green and white ( the toothpaste, I mean ). Then, all of a sudden, I'm on a plane heading to God knows where ???

What was disturbing was that beside the plane ( which I am in ) there's another plane flying inches away ( it was red ). I realised that both these planes are from a Chinese airline service ( Why Chinese ? ). It turned out that both planes are flying side by side because both think there are hijackers on each plane. ( but there is no hijackers on both planes - in my dream, I could see the chaos in both planes eventhough I was stationed in the white plane ).

Things get heated up when both planes are flying to close to the buildings in a city from China ( think Shanghai ). Soon, the planes start hitting each other and the buildings around it. The plane I'm in, halts inches away from a green rock formation ( think Batu Caves covered in moss ) but the red plane crashes right into it, and splits into two pieces. ( people flew out ).

As I head towards the crash site ( apparently I astral projected out of the plane ... or something along the lines ... ), I see this red like pod and it opens, out pops Andy Lau and a beautiful woman ( Caucasian-Chinese with a necklace so big and is made out of aquamarine glass - it covered her whole chest ! ). Anyways, it seems that the whole plane thingy was part of an elaborate movie set, a film directed by John Abraham ( A Bollywood film star - who in the dream, used to be a pilot ).

I have very imaginative dreams ... It scares me sometimes.

My brain is stuck in fantasy land.

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home