Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sick In More Ways Than One !

I feel Malacca Sick ! A sense of longing wafted over me yesterday. I miss my family back in Malacca. I blame Denise. Denise, I blame you !

Found out how much my mum knows about Denise's mum, and got the shock of my life. Didn't think my mum knew her family at all. Turns out my grandmother and Denise's grandmother ( her Nanny ... :) ) are friends. Then, later in the day, Sylvia ( my cousin back in Malacca ) smses and says she is with Denise right at that moment. I had a minor stroke. I called and chatted awhile with them. Sylvia knows Denise's sister, Rowena, through Rowena's boyfriend ( Denise, did I get that right ? I kinda zoned out when I asked that question ! :) )

Cool ! Other than Desiree, I now have Denise as a friend back at Portuguese Settlement. I won't feel so lonely anymore. Everytime I go back to Malacca, I end up locked in my godfather's apartment, too shy to step out and see my cousins ( that, and the fact that my dad thinks I might get struck by lightning if I try to go and see them all by myself ! ). I like hanging out with Sylvia and Esther ( Sylvia's sister ) they're the funnest bunch ! I get to be myself around them, they so know how over-quadruply-insanely-mega-giga-protective my dad is !

I feel Malacca Sick ! ... Denise, next time you go, I tumpang la !

My Charmed obsession has come to an end ! The final repeat of the show was aired today, and I watched it again ! All in all, I watched the finale for about 4 times already. Now it's permanently gone for good ! *I will totally completely 'lose it' after this post is published !*

No more Charmed !!! :'(

I'm having an overtly boring day. Wait ! I feel something's coming over me. I feel I'm turning psycho already. *dum dum daa* - I've watched too many 70's and 80's shows !

I should watch a good ol' 80's slasher flick. The one's like the main actress pokes a barbecue fork right through a guys head, or where one smashes two guys head into each other with it's bare hands ( Jason ) ! I feel murderous ! Should stay away from my younger bro then.

Psycho ...

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home