Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Two-Facing Others

I was thinking, ( more like reflecting ) and I realised that when we're angry with a person, we're acually angry at one side ( of the character ) of that person.

Ok, so take for example that 'C' is really annoying and says stupid things that in the end just piss you off badly. But then, on another day, you talk to C and you see a totally different side to C. A side to which you can relate to. This has happened to me countless times, and I feel bad for hating, let say 'C' previously.

I am two-faced ! When it comes to people I totally dislike, I put up a fake smile but bitch about them later. I guess I find it disturbing that I do this.

After school today, I waited for Joanne to go through her Victorian Editorial Board ( VEB ) interview, she decided that she wanted to take up a place in the VEB ( I guess, after much persuasion from Tinesh and I ). So, for about an hour or so, I was prepping Joanne for the interview ( as it was her first interview ... ever ! ). She was nervous and my job was to calm her down. According to Tinesh and Jen, she did well during the interview.

While waiting for Joanne to go through all that, it rained pretty badly ! It was pouring so hard ! The ground floor of the Form 6 block flooded, and so none could come or go !

After the rain subsided ( subsided ? ... is that right ? ... and Denise wonders why I never joined the VEB !? ), Tinesh, Joanne and I headed to Petaling Street. Joanne needed to collect the tuition schedule from Kolej Bandar and Kasturi and also buy some stuff for herself from a gift shop and Popular. We had a few laughs on the way ( just being purely silly ).

I had too much to eat, from feasting in the school hall ( the Consumer Club's food corner. It was like a big party ! ) to eating in Petaling Street. I'm bloated.

Oh, and in reply to my last suggestion in the previous post, Tinesh said he'd rather #uck a dog in the ass rather than #uck you know who anytime ... :)

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home