Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Greenwich

A heated debate sprouted in U6BM. Shantini and Tinesh were fighting about the Greenwich Mean Time ( GMT ). Tinesh said it is in England and Shan said it's in Greenland. Obviously I'd get pulled into this fight and so did Jik Kum, Rebecca, Jeniffer, Alan, Mok, and Chien Fei.

Half of us agreed that it was in Greenland ( and I took sides with Shan *Kill me* - I only took sides with her because I remember reading a book stating that the GMT started in Greenland ! I was so positive ! ) However, ... I am wrong. It is in fact in England ( another fact to add into my overflowing-neon lights flashing *Full*-head ).

Well, Shan wasn't sure of her facts but still made a bet with Tinesh and then refused to pay him ( it was only RM2 - Oh Yeah ! Ben settled the dispute about where Greenwich is ... )

So I had to go through another set of bickering between Shan and Tinesh. They should just get a room, have sex and then maybe then they'll shut up ? ( just a suggestion ... )

Oh ... I found out that I had also been pronouncing Greenwich as 'Greenwitch' and not as 'Green-nich' or was that 'Green-itch' ? ( Haha ! Green Itch ! ) ... who cares really ?

Other than that, I had a monotonous day as Sonia, Denise and Phak Hoe were not present ! How can you do this ??? Me, all alone, with Shan !!! AAaaargh ... !!!

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home