Friday, June 16, 2006

Petitioning

Denise is right ! Being in V.I has taught me a lot of things that are 'ala'-real life situations. Especially handling stupid people ( a clue, the name starts with a 'S' _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ) !

It hit me today that there is only 4 months plus till STPM and I am still failing miserably. Mr.Lingam still insists that there is time, and my parents seem to not care if I fail or not ! ( I guess my parents are accustomed to see me fail throughout the year then do well or OK for the final exam ! *I'm NOT being perasan !!!* ... ) How am I to tell them that they should not depend on me like that ? This is not UPSR, PMR or SPM !!! It's STPM !!! I'm failing !!! I always find a way to dig my grave a little deeper than before ...

Today was a rather boring day. The FSC problem is still not settled. My idea to do a petition to find support was accepted, but our teacher advisor seems to be sleeping on the idea. The teacher advisor ( I refrain from mentioning her name ), always makes our work much more harder. Because of her, our work gets delayed, she never informs us on what she does or wants to do ( and blame us for not 'psychicly' finding out ! ), and if possible, shifts blame on us ( so far of which, she has lately stopped doing that ! ).

How are we to build up the council when all the support is lack-luster ???

*I'm going to get drunk now*

Oh Denise ! Have FUN in Malacca ya !!! Don't worry too much about the work you have! Remember, I offered to help !!! :) Just Relax ! :)

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home