Sunday, December 11, 2005

Too Much Fun

I guess I had too much fun yesterday. It was Sonia's birthday outing organised by her devoted boyfriend. We spent the whole day with friends at Midvalley Megamall. To add cheer to the celebration, Megamall had a few Christmas shows. It was snowing at one end, and, at the other end, there were performances by lavishly dressed performers.

So, today, I'm suffering a hangover of too much fun. I woke up early, to go to church. Then I had dim-sum for breakfast. When afternoon was nearing, my mum started her spring cleaning regiment, that's when the hangover started to kick in. I felt severely light-headed and I threw up in the toilet.

I decided to rest and sleep, by the time I woke up, it was evening. Oh well, at least I'm ok now.

I have not been using any exclamation marks because my keyboard is finally reacting to that hard fall it had a few weeks ago. All thanks to my mum's spring cleaning in my room.

My poor, sad, sad keyboard...

Goodbye...

:]

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home