Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Kudos To My Godfather !

My mum grew up with no father, he passed away when she was two. Life for my grandmother wasn't easy at all, before and after the loss. She took up multiple jobs and my mother stopped her education at the age of 17 to help support her family which also included two younger brothers.

Now, the youngest sibling in her family, is my Godfather. Life in Malacca isn't easy. He is a chef now, who was allocated to almost every place in Malaysia since he's career begin ! He has a family to support, so, for the past two years he has been searching for good offers in many places to support his wife, son, and mother ( my grandmother ).

Opportunity came knocking on the door when an airline and event catering company offered him a very good job . But, here's the catch, it's in Heathrow ! England ! And his Visa, it doesn't allow him to return to Malaysia for 5 years (except for holidays, and that's if he gets leave from his job) !

Thank God for my mum's family, she has cousins all over the world, and now, they're offering to open their homes to my godfather. I'm just happy that my godfather has found a good paying job. He's been struggling, but nothing kept him down !

He has 2 months to find for a knew place in Heathrow ( time limit that the company gave him ). It's just sad that he'll be away for awhile . Time flies. Lets just hope 5 years is a breeze through time.

-My Godfather, Ernest John Noah, thought me how to ride a bicycle, he thought me how ride on a motorcycle, he thought me how to never give up and how to enjoy the finer things in life. -

Kudos !

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home